WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,606 Posts
You need to talk to Q branch about that.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It'll happen eventually. Approximately when the 117th James Bond movie comes out, because by then both the movie industry and the watch industry will have run out of ideas entirely.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Only $7 online. If someone buys it please review! Looks like a non-functional chrono, and I'm not sure if it's even a working watch.

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
Only $7 online. If someone buys it please review! Looks like a non-functional chrono, and I'm not sure if it's even a working watch.
I share your skepticism as to the chrono dials, and also your uncertainty as to whether or not it's a working watch. It's all over Ebay, but the ads are ambiguous as to function. I sent five or six sellers a question asking if it's a real watch or only a model. I figure I'll get a few stock replies but probably one or two genuine answers. If it's a real watch, I'll probably buy one in order to prank some of my smoker friends.

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
I had three replies, all claiming it's a functioning watch, so I ordered one. Then the friend I especially wanted to prank (being one of the few WIS I know personally, though not on WUS as far as I know) told me she's on her 20th day without a cigarette. Oops. :) Well, good for her (I'm proud when my friends take up that difficult struggle against nicotine), and I'm sure I'll find someone else's leg to pull, if only when starting campfires. 'Tis the season to be jolly, and to light things on fire with one's wristwatch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts