WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once science has figured out how to add additional limbs to the body we will be able to wear multiple watches to cover our many extra wrists. Clearly at Justin beiber has proved two watches in two wrists at once looks rediclous, but 3 or 4 wrists would just get lonely!

THEN you can wear one of each at the same time!

Reactions: Keithcozz

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Justin goes both ways...

... Two on one arm, one on each arm.

Of course Seiko tried to introduce the leg version, but I don't think it caught on...

Don't forget the neck version....

...or ear version...

Reactions: NathanielGoodtimes

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does the ear watch tell you the time?

·
Premium Member
73,774 Posts
You would still have a dominant time telling wrist from the half dozen or so you were now equipped with and the age old argument would raise its head - which watch do you favour?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You would still have a dominant time telling wrist from the half dozen or so you were now equipped with and the age old argument would raise its head - which watch do you favour?
Think of the killer biceps I would have lifting a dozen gold watches!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
World's collide as masters of their trades dig in for the long war...

Reactions: pronstar

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
nah, don't think it will play out like that. this forum is still exhausted from the last GS Vs Rolex Vs Omega thread. We need another solid month before everyone gets their energy back.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Since algorithms are the basis for computer programming it may be what's needed to solve this ongoing debate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
521 Posts
Since algorithms are the basis for computer programming it may be what's needed to solve this ongoing debate.

The programming is only as good as the programmer...who is probably wearing an Apple Watch LOL

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Who cares which is better, wear them all at once!
Photography Black-and-white Hand Human Stock photography Photography Finger Suit Outerwear Photography Auto part Formal wear

·
Registered
553 Posts

As an authority in the field, I can tell you that this question requires an accurate time base to solve algorithmically.

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
Very soon, Nomos is going to be a part of the mix. Just you wait.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts