WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I recently had this same thought. Been seeing more and more threads pop up from new users with extremely grainy and obscured watch pics asking to identify the watch.
I mean if they weren鈥檛 grainy I might have been able to identify them myself haha. I just got into watches late last year so my sense aren鈥檛 attuned yet haha.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Okay, so I have another one to steal from an unsuspecting person. Can someone tell me what this is?

and this one

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
check out Vincenzo, a korean TV series. Lots of watches you can practice on.
Haha coincidentally I did that too! I even found a website that listed all of the watches he wore. Mostly hublots though which I'm not particularly interested in. I've been trying to learn about other watches every time I see one on a video or a show.

Premium Member
I think being able to identify watches quickly is a function of familiarizing yourself with many watches.

i do that in real life situations when opportunities present themselves. Also with movies and TV shows.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I think being able to identify watches quickly is a function of familiarizing yourself with many watches.

i do that in real life situations when opportunities present themselves. Also with movies and TV shows.
Yeah! Trying to learn more about different watches. Even the non mainstream ones. It's funny how just 7 months ago, I had absolutely no interest in watches but now I have bought 2 and watch videos on them daily.

Premium Member
Yeah! Trying to learn more about different watches. Even the non mainstream ones. It's funny how just 7 months ago, I had absolutely no interest in watches but now I have bought 2 and watch videos on them daily.
which two? Post pics. This is a great forum to further 鈥渨orsen鈥 your newly-acquired addiction. :) fair warning.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
which two? Post pics. This is a great forum to further 鈥渨orsen鈥 your newly-acquired addiction. :) fair warning.
A Snowflake and an SPB143. I get what you mean about the addiction. I bought the Snowflake first but then just 2 weeks after I felt another itch so i bought the spb143 hahaha.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I dont have an SPB143. But have some other 62MAS reissues.
the SLA017? I was shocked when I first learned that Seikos can reach that price point too. Any thoughts on the SPB213? Was gonna buy that instead of this SPB143 but couldn't wait til end of june haha.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts