WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this originally on the Tag Forum but did not get any feedback. I really need some help.

I have worn the black and gold Heuer below most days since 1984. So, the black coating was in poor shape. I couldn't find a replacement band and after having no success finding a watch person who would work on re-coating, I went a none-traditional avenue to have the band retreated. It is a long and complicated story but now I am missing the component that attaches the watch to the band as highlighted. Not a pin but the fairly sizable piece. So here are my questions:

  1. Am I correct in assuming that no black components or replacement bands are available?
  2. Does anyone know what the part is called?
  3. Does anyone know where I can by replacement stainless components? I assume that these components are stainless and I can get re-coated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts