WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a job lot of watches on Ebay and I am going to re-sell them through my Etsy shop. I want to describe them as accurately as possible including what decade they would have been made. I've done some internet research but am struggling with a few of them. If anyone knows what decade I can date these to it would be much appreciated!!

Smaller1.jpg

Smaller2.jpg

Smaller 3.jpg

Smaller4.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,673 Posts
They seem to have some age to them, but many of them have a fairly generic style that could span a couple of decades, so I wouldn't want to venture an opinion just based on those photos. By the way, it would be helpful to show photos with more-watch, less tree-branch.

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
I recently purchased a job lot of watches on Ebay and I am going to re-sell them through my Etsy shop. . . . .
As with any commercial business venture it is always best to engage the services of a qualified professional should you require technical expertise outside of your own area of experience and knowledge.

To that end: Above you will find a sticky with links to locating watchmakers in many parts of the world.

Good luck with your enterprise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts