WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone yesterday I menchened that I got a new Casio 3095 G7700, Anyway I did'nt get any instruction with it and when I was adjusting the time I notice two things, One what does CNT stand for and two sync does that mean I can sync the watch to where I live or does that mean something else and if I can sync my watch how do I do it. Sorry that I don't have a pic because I don't own a camera and I have no idea on how to post pics from other sites.:think::think::think::thanks:thanks:thanks

·
Premium Member
7,566 Posts
Hey everyone yesterday I menchened that I got a new Casio 3095 G7700, Anyway I did'nt get any instruction with it and when I was adjusting the time I notice two things, One what does CNT stand for and two sync does that mean I can sync the watch to where I live or does that mean something else and if I can sync my watch how do I do it. Sorry that I don't have a pic because I don't own a camera and I have no idea on how to post pics from other sites.:think::think::think::thanks:thanks:thanks
Here's a link to the manual for your watch: http://ftp.casio.co.jp/pub/world_manual/wat/en/qw3095.pdf

It should answer all your questions :-!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Dude, I posted a link to the manual for you on your other thread. :-s

Anyway CNT is the contrast adjustment, the "sync" is to do with whether you want the LEDs to flash or not (for alarms, signals, countdown timer etc.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts