WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea how to do it - can't find my "library" anywhere. Thanks!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Ok, found the library, but how do you actually get the app into the watch?
Once you are in the App Library select a App. After that you should see only the app you selected. Then on the right you should see "Save App". This will put it in your library to use on your watch.

Next get out of the Community space and go back to Private / Gear. Now if you go down to Customization and select one of your modes and edit it you should be able to add the new APP to an existing display or add a new Display with the new app. All the Apps you have saved will be under the Library APP tab. You won't see them listed anywhere else, only when you are customizing one of your Move modes. Got it?

Of course you will need to save and attach your watch when you are done to transfer the newly edited profile to your watch.

If this is still to confusing I can try a make pictures tomorrow.

G-Luck
-steve

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Once you are in the App Library select a App. After that you should see only the app you selected. Then on the right you should see "Save App". This will put it in your library to use on your watch.

Next get out of the Community space and go back to Private / Gear. Now if you go down to Customization and select one of your modes and edit it you should be able to add the new APP to an existing display or add a new Display with the new app. All the Apps you have saved will be under the Library APP tab. You won't see them listed anywhere else, only when you are customizing one of your Move modes. Got it?

Of course you will need to save and attach your watch when you are done to transfer the newly edited profile to your watch.

If this is still to confusing I can try a make pictures tomorrow.

G-Luck
-steve
Perfect - thanks. It shows up as a tab when you want to add a view.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I need help with this.

I've selected and Save 3 Apps.
They appear under Public > App Library

Now Going to Private > Gear > Customization.
I then select (for example) Running, click edit, then in the view click Add Display, scroll through the options and no Apps appear as an option?

Update. Synced just now. Checked again and now the Apps appear as an option!
Must be some delay?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts