WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While watching the news, I noticed a Minister wearing a G-Shock. The Honourable Marc Garneau is Canada's Minister of Transport. Previously, Mr. Garneau was an astronaut and Canada's first man in space. I suspect his affection for G-Shock probably comes from his time spent at NASA. He seems to prefer a square with strap adapters.

Once in a while, we see posts of people asking if it's appropriate to wear a G-Shock in an office setting or with a suit. If a Minister is doing it, so can you. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Casio = space environment
Casio = government
Casio = office environment
Casio = cool
Anybody who decrees that certain watches can't (or *shouldn't*) be worn in certain situations or environments are quite likely fey dandies who have multiple costume changes throughout the day

·
Registered
26 Posts
While watching the news, I noticed a Minister wearing a G-Shock. The Honourable Marc Garneau is Canada's Minister of Transport. Previously, Mr. Garneau was an astronaut and Canada's first man in space. I suspect his affection for G-Shock probably comes from his time spent at NASA. He seems to prefer a square with strap adapters.

Once in a while, we see posts of people asking if it's appropriate to wear a G-Shock in an office setting or with a suit. If a Minister is doing it, so can you. :)
Wonder if his gshock or any gshock was in space...

·
Registered
36,279 Posts

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts