WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

When I was in 5th grade I fell in love with G shocks. Asked my father that I wanted a G shock for my birthday and he bought me it. One of the best days of my life. The problem is... I cannot find the model number. I want to buy it again. I dont have a picture with me and I cant seem to find it online. It is one of those square/rectangle g shocks but thick. Not the thin ones. It was black and said G shock in white I believe. I'll post some pics that sort of look like it.

its almost a mix between these watches

http://www.e-casio.co.jp/img/goods/5/G-5600E-1JF.jpg

https://cdnb.lystit.com/photos/2013/07/05/g-shock-whitegreen-gshock-white-green-digital-watch-product-3-11439958-108929365.jpeg (it was thicker than this though).

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If it was a square, it could have been probably 50 different models you're describing.....

But they're all basically the same size. Could it have been a King G? (Gw-56). But those don't come in black with white​ lettering....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it was a square, it could have been probably 50 different models you're describing.....

But they're all basically the same size. Could it have been a King G? (Gw-56). But those don't come in black with white​ lettering....
Nope not it. I believe it looked older than that. The buttons were small chrome circles. Very close though! thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nope not it. I believe it looked older than that. The buttons were small chrome circles. Very close though! thanks
Then I bet it was a dw-5300.

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
IT IS IT! THANK YOU!! Wow i had a completely different picture in my mind but once I saw it it all came back to me!
Hopefully that's the one! However - I don't want to rock the boat but I had a thought that it also could be a DW-6800? Both the 5300 & 6800 are very similar. I found this pic on Google of the two together, 5300 on the left:
MI-1_13.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts