WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang,

Looking for a 3820.50.26 speedmaster spoke to a couple of dealers and not one seems to have it!!!!!!!!!! Or no one seems to care to even acknowledge that it exist but it is on the Omega website

This is going to be a gift to my wife as we are having our first child in a month and I really really want this watch. She has been a big Omega fan for the past 10 years. This would be her first Omega and it would really really be great!

Any suggestion as to where I might be able to hunt down this watch? I am in the NY area someone local would be perfer but will try anything

Thank you

Jack

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
Shoot me an email, I'll send you the Forum Fav AD Referral.

Click on the link in the footer to send an email...

-- Chuck

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jack, and congrats on the little one on the way.

There are a couple of things that probably make this one a bit more difficult to find. First, it's a discontinued model. The other issue is that it's on a fairly uncommon strap. Most of the examples of this model were sold on bracelets, with a different reference number.

Don't give up hope; it hasn't been out of production for that long, so I'm sure there are still some floating around. I can say that you'd almost certainly have better luck finding one on a bracelet, though. I'm pretty sure the reference number for that version is 3520.50.

Good luck!

eric

·
Registered
147 Posts
Do a Google on it... Omega Speedmaster 3520.50. I don't know about NYC, but it sure looks like you can find it on line. Are they reputable sellers, that I cannot answer. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts