WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was checking for any thread on Canvas Straps ? Not interested in the NATO/Zulu straps.

Specifications :
- band/straps, with buckle,
- made of 'military grade' canvas (ex. Cordura or other Nylon-like fabric)
- no (or minimal leather insert/inlay/patch) - prefer plain canvas
- waterproof (at least water resistant)

What are the best providers/on-line merchants ?
Pics welcome.

Thanks

·
Registered
38,318 Posts
I get all mine from DrunkArtStrap (Panerai7 here) and DrewStraps (Aboen22)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

·
Registered
38,318 Posts
Very vey comfortable (non leather backed )

Reactions: JohnnyBaldJunior

·
Premium Member
38,991 Posts
Super comfy, breathable but not like a perlon.

Don't get the super cheap stuff as the materials are thin and fray easily.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Hello,
Check out Vintagerstraps.com by Micah. I don't have any but from the pictures, and his prices, these must be top of the line canvas straps, or at least I would hope so.

heb

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I recently ordered few from G.gerlach, I will get them soon so I am curious... my first canvas.... and not leather backed of course... few 20 and 22mm... they dont have 24mm fyi.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
+1 for Vintager. If you have a custom strap you have no use for, you can trade it in for a discount. His straps are also guaranteed for life, regardless if the damage is self-inflicted.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
I find it hard to spend a certain amount on straps. I will spend it on watches, but very hard to spend on straps. I really need to suck it up. Drunkartstraps look awesome. I need some of those.

·
Registered
38,318 Posts
I find it hard to spend a certain amount on straps. I will spend it on watches, but very hard to spend on straps. I really need to suck it up. Drunkartstraps look awesome. I need some of those.
He has great material, I've seen first hand the canvas and leather he has. Great selection. He even has a blue Filson bag to make straps with. Lots of stitching options too.
Very affordable vs others too

·
Registered
292 Posts
No canvas will stay waterproof if you dive with the watch, unless you get a type that's so coated with plastic it will be really uncomfortable.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts