WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched the movie (which was great btw). But anyone else think they caught a glimpse of the Speedmaster tachymeter on Tony's wrist? :-d

Reactions: gzpermadi

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Yep, and was just a glimpse. I think it may be one of his own personal watches. Have to say I'm liking this whole Marvel universe of films, although we didn't really need a third reboot of Spider-Man in less than fifteen years. I'm a fan of the web-slinger and I thought the Tobey Maguire films were great.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
I thought the same! In the scene when he is talking to Peter Parker in his room and is sitting down.
Speedy on a brown leather strap.
I watched it here in Stockholm in the IMAX Scandinavia yesterday, so the screen was big enough, but it was still just a glance.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Well Stark took his craziness to his watch but turning it to a mini robot ( Civil War)
[/QUOTE

I haven't seen the movie yet, but is that watch in the scene is Speedy? if so then probably it is some kind of product placement.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope that was something else. The Speedy spotting was a brief second towards the 2nd half of the movie. Now a watch that transforms into a Iron Man hand would truly be a grail!

Well Stark took his craziness to his watch but turning it to a mini robot ( Civil War)
[/QUOTE

I haven't seen the movie yet, but is that watch in the scene is Speedy? if so then probably it is some kind of product placement.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Saw the film a second time with my son and noticed it in the very final scene (where he gets the letter...). It's a very faint glimpse but the iconic bezel insert gave it away.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Reactions: RichG

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm afraid, that it's a pretty bad fake. Probably a movie prop.
Bez_n_zvu.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts