WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been done before a long while ago, but I thought it might be fun as we have had lots of new members etc.

I took some Omega pics yesterday (if you can remember) and also some pics of my car for the Holden (Aussie GM) Forum. That got me thinking today... what kind of transportation method do you guys have ;-).

We all know what our watch collections consist of, yet what does you Omegas ride around in?

Also, if you had the choice (dream), what 'would' your Omega travel in?

Post up some pics. It will be great if you can have a watch in the shots too :p. If you dont have any and cant take 'em yourself, just post a pic off the web.

[yes, with my last week of holidays closing:-(, I DID have too much time on my hands :-d)

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Let me kick it off.

Currently this is my transportation;

And if I had my dreams come true before I'm old and frail.

Although if I had the yacht pictured across from the black on... I wouldn't need a house:think:

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
I'll play:

1964 Silver Cloud III.

Fr. John†

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Yep, it's mine. I recently sold this 1967 Phantom V limo:

Fr. John†

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Thanks, that be my business, it helps when your a car lover to be in the business. I have to buy and sell watches to support that habit... It is really, really hard to sell some watches:roll:

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats a sweet car mate. I see its from WA, where I am. Where about in WA are you (geographically). In up in the northern suburbs.

I love that lotus. I'm more of a person who needs luxury in his car but after seeing reviews of that cars handling, I gotta say I'd let the luxury go ;-). Is it really as good as they say it is?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I usually travel with this kind of mass transportation device, also called a train

My own fantasy ride
An Audi A8 L W12 (L stands for Lange=Long variant, W12 V12 motor). "Audi A8 L W12 is many things. It's large. It's expensive. It's fast and it's comfortable. It's also stylish, technologically advanced and even sexy"

Yes. I am victim of advertisement.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts