WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Caribbean GMT just showed up at the office. Pictures simply do not do this watch justice! Doxa has really hit a home run with this one! :-!

It's nice that a screwdriver comes with the watch as I'm off to size it right now! For once my Monday morning is GREAT!

Looking forward to hearing other people's impressions when theirs arrive.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Congratulations, Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow

by 10:30. I might actually take off from work to pick up the watch (I have a mailbox service where it will be delivered). That's how excited I am.

The fedex tracking says ship on Dec11th and deliver on Dec12th. That's pretty faaaast if you ask me, considering its coming from switzerland.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Re: Congratulations, Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow

Pictures people, pictures!!!!

No excuses!

·
Registered
11,826 Posts

Pictures people, pictures!!!!

No excuses!
What he said! C'mon guys, you konw we want to see some pics! Posting that the watch is there, well... that's sort of a tease now, isn't it! :-D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

What he said! C'mon guys, you konw we want to see some pics! Posting that the watch is there, well... that's sort of a tease now, isn't it! :-D
Why yes, it IS a tease! ;-)

Camera's at home, I'm at work. Still excited, though! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts

My wife called and told me mine arrived as well....I'm taking off from work early today and will post pix as soon as I can!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting NOTHING done at work right now!!!!!

·
Registered
17,513 Posts

Damn you guys... Why do you all have to be gainfully employeed?????????

For all that is holy, someone must be sitting at home right now, giggling while looking at the GMT on their wrist.....Doesn't anyone have Monday's off?????????

·
Registered
17 Posts

For all of the "work" I'm getting done now, I might as well have the day off!!!!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
My Caribbean GMT just showed up at the office. Pictures simply do not do this watch justice! Doxa has really hit a home run with this one! :-!

It's nice that a screwdriver comes with the watch as I'm off to size it right now! For once my Monday morning is GREAT!

Looking forward to hearing other people's impressions when theirs arrive.
Congrats Cap and the rest |>

Mine will be here on Wed. It shipped Dec 11th with expected delivery on Dec 13th :-!

Pics, please, guys.

·
Registered
341 Posts
A little photo essay af the arrival of caribbean GMT #232. When I lived in NY, the number of the Heavy Rescue I was captain of was 232, so the number has a great deal of importance to me.
Instead of re-sizing the new bracelet, I just swapped it out with my 600T-Graph Sharkhunter.

Sorry for the not so great pics, I will post better ones as soon as I take them.

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
A little photo essay af the arrival of caribbean GMT #232. When I lived in NY, the number of the Heavy Rescue I was captain of was 232, so the number has a great deal of importance to me.
Instead of re-sizing the new bracelet, I just swapped it out with my 600T-Graph Sharkhunter.

Sorry for the not so great pics, I will post better ones as soon as I take them.

Jeremy
Sweet :p

:thanks :thanks :thanks

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Nice pictures, Jeremy.

Mine came to the office earlier this AM

Steve
Fine watches are like diamonds for men

1 - 13 of 13 Posts