WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking at the Carribean Queen 750 GMT and thought I would love to see this in a Carribean T-Graph. Anybody else think that would be smoking!!|> |> |>

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Brad it looks like knowbody has an opinion except you and I.:think:
Nobody else thinks a Blue T-Graph would be cool.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would go more "cobalt" blue. A little darker. Or how about a Diving star T-Graph....Yellow!!!!:-!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark, Nice job working PhotoShop. I like the yellow one! I would buy that!:-! :p

·
Registered
Too many Speedys!
1,885 Posts
Nope, I think the color scheme would be too weird (if they left the black and yellow subdials).

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Nope, I think the color scheme would be too weird (if they left the black and yellow subdials).
I agree. Now if the sub-dials were all black (like the bottom one)...........:think:

I'd also like to see a 2-register version in orange, like the original...........|>

Paul

·
Registered
273 Posts
I agree. Now if the sub-dials were all black (like the bottom one)...........:think:

Paul
Agree, All black Subdials (and ditch the cream color in the middle of the subs). If it were just all yellow and black, like the Divingstar and GMT, I'd order it today.:gold

2 Subdial config would be nice also

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would like to see a two register ala' a 200t also. I like the yellow with the lighter rings. I would have to see what it would look like all yellow and black or with a little orange around the smaller dials before I gave an opinion.:-s

·
Registered
304 Posts
The T-graph is an awesome looking piece, in any color
How does the 600T-Graph wear as a daily watch?
Or compared to the GMT Pro...
Does anyone own both the T-graph and GMT for comparisons ?

:thanks

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't have a GMT but I can tell you I love the 600T-Graph and I think it is a great daily watch. It is a BIG watch and for some I think it takes a while to get used to. I like a heavy watch so it never bothered me. When i switch off to one of my other watches they now seem tiny. Funny because I have never thought a Rolex sub as small until you compare to my Doxa. The GMT by the way is not "little" either. The T-Graph is a little taller but the case is pretty much the same on both. Can't go wrong with either..|>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts