WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my total collection. PO (2201.50) and Speedy (3570.50) both on bracelets and acquired new during the last month or so. I could not be more pleased. :) A special thank you to Father John and FAD for the PO. :thanks

I adapted the inside of one of the "red" boxes with cardboard and some felt to house both of them. (The watches that is ….. ha ha). Looks great on top of my dresser and seems to give good protection. The PO box is definitely vinyl but I swear the Speedy box looks, feels and smells like leather but I could be all wet. Maybe just my wishful thinking.

My wife (she just can't relate to this watch "thing") is on the phone right now. She just told someone "Well Ole Rod now has a watch to go to the bottom of the sea, and one to go to the moon….. and I can't even get him to go to the grocery store!!"

Hummm .. I think I will lay low for awhile!!!:roll:

By the way here is a pic of my home protection (to include watches) system!!!:-|

Rodney

Attachments

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
If I had to pick just 2 keepers, that would be them, only my P.O. is orange. Great start on your collection.

;-) KAT

P.S. When you try to share your enthusiasm about your new Omega's with your wife, does she often just reply, "OH brother!" :-d

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.