WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ran across this forum today while searching for information on a Casio DW-290-1v, I purchased today. I was wondering if any of you guys have the Casio DW 285, I purchased my about 15 years ago at a Sears store and have not seen any like it since I know Casio has discontinued the watch I think. It has been a great watch the only problem that I have had is the original band broke a few months ago, I order a replacement and though I was getting the original but got one a bit different. The new band is OK it’s just not as comfortable as the old one. Hope I enjoy my new 290-1v as much as I have the 285 and the DW5600 that I have.

pix of the 285 below.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Casio DW385

Sorry I just noticed I typed the wrong model number in the heading should be DW-285

Ran across this forum today while searching for information on a Casio DW-290-1v, I purchased today. I was wondering if any of you guys have the Casio DW 285, I purchased my about 15 years ago at a Sears store and have not seen any like it since I know Casio has discontinued the watch I think. It has been a great watch the only problem that I have had is the original band broke a few months ago, I order a replacement and though I was getting the original but got one a bit different. The new band is OK it’s just not as comfortable as the old one. Hope I enjoy my new 290-1v as much as I have the 285 and the DW5600 that I have.

pix of the 285 below.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Re: Casio DW385

Looks like a ProTrek and a baby-g got together and this was the result!
Maybe a bit of a teenager's watch for my taste, but I'm sure it's up to par, quality-wise

1 - 4 of 4 Posts