Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sedi!

Thanks for the kind words. It truly has been a long time. It feels so good to be back:-!

========================================================================

Here's summary of my thoughts on this watch:

This is my first Edifice actually. As I have mentioned I guess it uses a 7T82 Seiko movement. It has the exact dial configuration of an SPC003P1. I wanted to get the Seiko, but it was more expensive (has sapphire crystal) and the design was not my cup of tea, really. So when I was this Edifice I wasted no time:-d Is it normal for Casio to use movements other than their own in Edifice watches? I guess I saw an Edifice with a Miyota in it. That's not the case with G-Shocks, I guess. The interesting feature on this watch is the chronograph. It has a precision of 1/100th second. Take a look at the video and its description I have posted, you get the picture :) Forgive the bad quality by the way. The watch has a resin band which is very comfortable. I wore the watch for two weeks straight and had no problems at all. It is rather light for a SS watch and weighs 82 grams. The dimensions are 47 X 43.9 X 11.4 mm. It feels nice on my 6.7 wrist. The hour markers and minute markers have been done very very nicely. The legibility is pretty good thanks to the long white hands and hour markers. It has the usual Casio lume, but the thing is it is charged very quickly under normal light, but the durability is typical Casio. Only the hour and minute hands are lumed. I have no objection because I didn't buy this watch for night use and its lume, actually. The best thing about this watch for me is the legibility. I can read it very very easily. It feels comfortable on the wrist with a nice quality resin band. As my first experience with Edifice watches I'm really pleased.

Cheers,
~Morteza

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Hi Morteza, good to see you back buddy - and what a nice Edifice :)

As for the movement, it's definitely Casio's own in house mov't, nothing to do with Seiko as much as the watch dials and hands may look similar.

Cheers.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Morteza, good to see you back buddy - and what a nice Edifice :)

As for the movement, it's definitely Casio's own in house mov't, nothing to do with Seiko as much as the watch dials and hands may look similar.

Cheers.
Hi there! Thanks, man!

And about the movement: If it is a Casio movement, I would be really happy. It would mean a lot that they make the whole watch themselves.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts