WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my ERA 200DB. Just a couple of months old. Got my eyeson something else now. COmes complete with tags and case; Hardly worn.

• 100M Water Resistant
  • Digital Compass w/Bearing Memory
    Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
    Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
    Measuring unit: 1 degree
    20 seconds continuous measurement
    Hand Indication of North
    Bidirectional calibration function
    Magnetic declination correction
  • Multi Alarm
  • World Timer

816c3ece4df41da4de4d8e2f3159153f.jpeg

Casio USA - Casio Edifice - ERA200DB-1AV Mens, Analog, Wrist, Watch

Casio Europe - /EDIFICE - Watch - Products - CASIO

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Happy to swap for a Casio カシオ CASIO プロトレック PRO TREK PRW-3000-1AJF [トリプルセンサーVer.3搭載]

Casio ERA 200 Asking £225 or $355 USD or best offer.

PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER WHEN ENQUIRING.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Casio ERA 200DB-1AV Review.
Whilst in London I ordered my watch from a German store via Amazon, as the model was unavailable in the UK. Was pretty confident of their service from reviews. Delivery was super fast. Either 24hrs or 48hrs Max. Secure packaging and contents all genuine Casio tags. I think this was my second Edifice, the first being the EQW-M1100DB-1AER featured in the Iron Man movie. That model always felt slightly too large for my wrists even though I'm a fairly big guy. The ERA however despite its compass feature seemed a pretty good fit. Smart and functional, suitable for office, casual or evening wear.
Why I bought? I like and need World timers as I do a lot of travelling and business hours are global. The additional alarms also help with daily task reminders which I found a great productivity aid. As a traveller a discreet compass is also an invaluable tool in urban areas and wanted something which was not exposed to phone battery limitations.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Negatives? Not many. I really wanted a dual display for easy reading like some of the Oceanus range rather than a full Analogue such as the Edifice EQW-A 1200, despite its classic look. This proved a drawback for me on the ERA 200. as despite its face size, I found the digital display a bit hard to read at a glance maybe due to digit size and contrast. Very different to my Seiko Sportura world timer, where I could get the info at a glance without looking twice or narrowing my eyes. Wasn't a major issue, but something to note.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My main reason for selling is that I'm increasingly doing diving and hiking and have always previously put off the need for an ABC, but after wearing my Seiko Sportura on a recent hike, I realised a rugged ABC was very much needed. So will sell my Edifice ERA 200 and get a Protek PRW3000 and combine that with my Seiko Sportura.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
As I said the ERA200 is a very smart watch, which always makes a talking point and plenty of envious looks even from a distance. So more than suitable for the modern urban warrior or international traveller, and even some adventure activities.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will update with YouTube video soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy to swap for a new Samsung Galaxy S4 international version.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts