WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows the difference between the "pure" F91W and the other product numbers? There are the F91W-1YER (which I have), and the F91W-1XY from the Casio-website. I can also find some with only F91W - from a seller who also has the -1YER. The F91W was marginally cheaper than the -1YER.
I tried asking the seller, but they just said "it was the number given by the manufacturer. About price, we cannot offer any discounts".

If there's a difference I want to collect all types, since I just love the watch due to its simplicity, immortality as an accessory and (late) notoriety.

Cheers!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I think I may have the answer. The different model numbers could be watches produced for different markets. The -1YER would be Europe, then. Since one of my friends wants me to order an F91W for him, I will take another "version" for him, to test the hypothesis.

·
Moderator Public Forum
23,129 Posts
Also you may want to ask on the Digital and ABC forum here on WUS. Lots of Casio experts to be found there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also you may want to ask on the Digital and ABC forum here on WUS. Lots of Casio experts to be found there.
Ah, thank you for the tip :) My theory was strengthened when I found an F-91W-JF on a Japanese website, while I am unable to find it elsewhere.

·
Moderator Public Forum
23,129 Posts
Ah, thank you for the tip :) My theory was strengthened when I found an F-91W-JF on a Japanese website, while I am unable to find it elsewhere.
Yes Casio has some really interesting watches that are not available in my country. Fortunately the internet gives access to an amazing variety of watches.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Casio has some really interesting watches that are not available in my country. Fortunately the internet gives access to an amazing variety of watches.
Where I come from, there are almost solely fashion brands so I'm very happy for the Internet :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts