WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Casio America always seems to be a little slow with publishing new information. It would be nice to know what's coming out in the US over the next few months. Hopefully, we will see something new soon.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think slow a year or so ago was August. This is October. There's been a trickle over of new watches, mostly new colors, etc., a little multi band 6, but really just not much overall. I wonder if they're having parts shortage problems. The tsunami in Japan, various radioactive hot-spot problems really jammed up a lot of the electronics manufacturers, lead times on parts are way up, and in some cases, you just cannot get them at all, have to engineer in substitutes. I cannot help but wonder if that is happening at Casio. They seem to have a fair amount coming out in Japan, though late for the Christmas season of course. Given the buying cycle for stores here, they really only have another week or two. Christmas selling begins here right after Halloween, some of the Christmas displays are up in the stores already.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts