WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally took the big plunge and purchase a new G-5600-1JF today, it should arrived sometime next week. CAN'T WAIT :). I was woundering if any member of this form owns one? Any advice on the do's and don't on this models would be great:-!. Mike

·
Registered
925 Posts
I don't have one, but I'm sure you're going to love it :p

Regarding the do's and dont's... well, don't be shy and do take lots of wrist shots when the watch arrives :-D :-!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,590 Posts
I have some G-5600's. I think they have very clear and large digit's, so reading the display is very easy, even with old eyes. Try to expose it often to light (not under long sleves all the time). A full chared G-5600 can be left in the dark for quiet a long time though.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
G-Shock Mod
14,333 Posts
i currently have a G5600 and a G5700 (same module)

if you like the 5600 (or 5700) series, you will like the tough solar version version as well

do wear it a lot, turn on the power saving (i put it face down when i don't wear it so that i am sure the watch is in power saving mode), give it a good charge at least once at a while

don't just put it in the storage to collect dust, turn on the auto EL if the watch is low on charge

:-!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have had my Gw-5600J (my first Casio) for two months, and I just love it! My Rolex has been sitting in the safe. The accuracy is fantastic and even though I don't specifically leave it out in the sunlight, the battery charge stays at H all the time. I was thinking of getting another G-Shock, but I don't want to take this one off my wrist.

Enjoy yours!

·
Registered
925 Posts
rs2 said:
I have had my Gw-5600J (my first Casio) for two months, and I just love it! My Rolex has been sitting in the safe. The accuracy is fantastic and even though I don't specifically leave it out in the sunlight, the battery charge stays at H all the time. I was thinking of getting another G-Shock, but I don't want to take this one off my wrist.

Enjoy yours!
Oh... the poor Rolex... :-(

Enjoy your G though :-!

G

·
Is this watch the exact same size as the readily-available DW-5600E? They sure look to be the same size.

Just curious, thanks.

I finally took the big plunge and purchase a new G-5600-1JF today, it should arrived sometime next week. CAN'T WAIT :). I was woundering if any member of this form owns one? Any advice on the do's and don't on this models would be great:-!. Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts