WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone! Im new and thought i can do a shout-out over here :)

2-3 months ago while searching for a spare cheap Bezel/Straps for my vintage DW-003 (those gshock spare parts are really expensive in Singapore!), i come across this forum and have since being reading, searching and buying gshockssss... to date, i owned 7 gshocks and sold 1 king this morning.. HELP, i got bitten by the gshock bug! o|

Nice meeting all of you |>

My Current Collection:-
GX-56-1A King
G-7900-1 Rescue
G-9000MC-3 Mudman
G-9000MC-8 Mudman
GA110GB-1A
DW-6900
DW-003

Previous/SOLD:-
G-5500TS
G-5500B
GX-56-1A King

if anyone can help, my next on-the-list will be either G-9010 or GW-7900KG-3JF... but i cant seems to decide... :think:

·
Premium Member
13,984 Posts
Welcome to the forum where we do not discourage your sickness. We fuel the fire and demand more. This is a great forum, enjoy your stay.

BTW, I would have kept those G-5500's.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
thank you all for the warm welcome =) getting worried about the bug and the fire/fuel from here! hahaha

What got me really wanted to sign up for this forum is the thread on gshock mod and Piowa thread where he keep this collection real "lean". Still thinking if i should sell the G7900 and get a G9010 instead. or maybe i should just sell both G7900 and G9000MC-8 and get the G9010 :think:

Didnt have time to take photos for the whole collection, but would like to share old photo and a paint job on those words i did on my g9000 last night.. heh..

aaron-ng-g-shock-collection-1.jpg

aaron-ng-9000-mudman-mod-stealth.jpg

welcome Aaron, between the 2, I like the 9010 better
thanks G-fob, thats what i thought as well. preferred the muddies better =D

Welcome to the forum where we do not discourage your sickness. We fuel the fire and demand more. This is a great forum, enjoy your stay.

BTW, I would have kept those G-5500's.
yeah Rocat, it's really after the sale then i realised the beauty of those G5500.... =/

·
Premium Member
13,984 Posts
thank you all for the warm welcome =) getting worried about the bug and the fire/fuel from here! hahaha

What got me really wanted to sign up for this forum is the thread on gshock mod and Piowa thread where he keep this collection real "lean".

yeah Rocat, it's really after the sale then i realised the beauty of those G5500.... =/
No one here is real sure how Piowa can be active on this forum and maintain such a small collection. :)
I have never known anyone to have that much control considering how everyone here chants the mantra, "Get both!!" or "Need more watches!" in their sleep.

·
Registered
7,011 Posts
welcome aaron, to speed things along, go ahead and throw your wallet in the bin. you wont have anything to put in to it, unless of course youre one of those ppl that keep all your receipts in there, but throw it away anyway, you dont need reminders of how much you spend.
to help you feel more accustomed to this forum, this thread may help with any anxieties or reservations that you may have that theres something "wrong" with you
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/you-know-youre-g-shock-aholic-when-1303794-5.html

ps. im digging the digital paint jobs |>

No one here is real sure how Piowa can be active on this forum and maintain such a small collection. :)
I have never known anyone to have that much control considering how everyone here chants the mantra, "Get both!!" or "Need more watches!" in their sleep.
isnt it obvious? he makes those counting threads so he can live precariously thru others!! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts