WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Clearing some watches off my desk, as a few are incoming. Prices are my no-haggle very fair prices. You can save $ by combining shipping.

1. SOLD GW-7900B, atomic solar, super-moddable. Go stealth if you want very easily. 80-85%. Minor wear on the band, slight scratch on the G button. A good used watch with a lot of life. Crystal is clear.
EDIT: The old tang was too short, but I remembered a spare buckle I had, so no issue with the buckle.. $65 shipped in the US with confirmation
Pics

old, short tang

new buckle

wings for comfort

sides

2. SOLD MR-G 220T, all titanium. Good used condition. Brand new battery, all functions work well. There is a small scratch on the crystal near the upper right in the upper part of the display. Doesn't affect readability. When I replaced the battery, I had to remove the rubber gasket that usually goes between module and caseback so that the sound would work. As I understand it, it doesn't affect the watch at all, it's just more cushioning. I'll include it. For the price I'm asking, if you don't feel comfortable with this, you can send it to Casio repair in California and have them work on it. The bracelet should fit up to 7.25 inch wrist. It's a little loose on my 7 inch wrist and there is one more hole on the clasp to make it bigger.
NOW $80 shipped in the US with confirmation
Pics

scratch in upper right only visible at certain angles

scratch hard to see at viewable angle

3. G-3011, a g-shock that doesn't get much love, but it's great. BIG digits, multi-color display (it's red now), great color scheme on this one (blue with yellow). Good used condition, crystal is clear. Hard to find. now $30 shipped in the US with confirmation
Pics

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
up

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
up for offers

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
up

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GW-7900B sold

MRG-220T titanium is reduced to $80.

G-3011 reduced to $30

GW-6900F for sale in another thread

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
up

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MR-G SOLD now

G-3011 with color changing display still available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts