WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon gentlemen....I have been a watch junkie for as long as I can remember. Have owned a few G-shocks in my day but am really drawn to the GW-A1100. Anyone have any advice on this one or where I might be able to find a good condition used one? Thanks in advance.....Great forum here by the way.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hey there, and welcome you will regreat joining this subforum

Regarding the watch never owner one, but already try it, waiting for a good one at a good price in the used market, you can check the sales forum here, our evilbay, they usually appear there.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Owned one for a while. Best analog G outside MRG/MTG lines in my opinion. Even has compass function that MRG/MTG lines usually don’t get. Regret selling it and may even buy one again some day.

Attachments

·
Registered
990 Posts
I still have one and use it regularly. As was said above, it is not just a good watch, it is a great watch. As you can see, I have added a bracelet and a cyclops.

The only changes I would like to have seen are the ability to set a second time-zone in the top subdial, and more alarms (but then, I always want more alarms).

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I too owned one and flipped it! I enjoy an hourly signal and just missed it too much when I wore it. Great watch otherwise. I too added a 'cyclops' but after I snapped this photo. With so many of us selling them, you are bound to pick up a decent one...

P1030443.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the positive feedback and pics fellas. Unfortunately like my other vice (HKs) this has probably done nothing more than wet my appetite.. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts