WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Casio G-Shock GW-M5600BC [SOLD]

For sale. In great condition. I sold the original band to a WUS member and have been using strap adapters and Zulu bands. Included with the watch are the strap adapters, two black Zulu straps, 4 black screen protectors, and one silver screen protector (really just one of the black ones that I removed the paint on). The only blemish is subtle marks on the bezel from the screen protectors. They don't even show up in photos. 100 US dollars plus 5 for shipping to the US by paypal. May be willing to ship outside the US. Can provide references from previous exchanges with WUS members. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi ,

I am very interested in this lot if you would consider posting to Australia .
I would pay straight away if you give me the go ahead .
I know you don't say for trade but if you were interested in any kind of trade I have a lot of G's mainly old school that I am going to sell or trade .
If there is a model you are interested in I might have it .
But as I said I'm ready to buy if you just want the cash .

best regards Scott.

·
Banned
616 Posts
Hi ,

I am very interested in this lot if you would consider posting to Australia .
I would pay straight away if you give me the go ahead .
I know you don't say for trade but if you were interested in any kind of trade I have a lot of G's mainly old school that I am going to sell or trade .
If there is a model you are interested in I might have it .
But as I said I'm ready to buy if you just want the cash .

best regards Scott.
Hi mate,i would like to know what type of old g-shocks you have that you going to sell.maybe i would like to purchase some from you.thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts