WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I purchased the watch last November from OZDigitalWatch. The watch I initially received had a battery issue, so I contacted OZDigitalWatch and swapped with a new one. The post was here:

The new watch has been working perfectly until last week (I have put it in a drawer for a few weeks), I had a deep sea fishing tour then I realized the hour hand of the analog was not moving anymore (The digital works properly). Tried to configure time manually but only the minute hand moves the hour hand never moves. I also performed Hand home position adjustment, same case that hour hand never moves.
Watch Analog watch Clock Gesture Watch accessory

The battery power shows "H", so suppose it's not the battery power level issue.
Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Everyday carry

Not sure if anyone hit the same issue, any ideas suggestions are welcomed!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys,

Thanks especially thanks for DA and Geekmaster for your guides and suggestions. I have to say it's CRAZY to use a magnet in the video, not really have confidence to do it... 😂

I did perform the Hand home position adjustment, it did appear PUSH -| but the hour hand didn't move at all.

I finally post it back to the vendor they said it would be forwarded to CASIO to have a check and replace if possible. Hope I can get it back or a new one before XMAS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts