WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 6791 Posts

·
Registered
33,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks! I like doing stuff like this while on holiday, sometimes ppl look at me while im taking pics and probably think "what the hell is this guy doing?" lol
That's right. People really wonder why we guys hanging our G's on trees, over cliffs or like you and JonL burying it in the sand :)

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
That's right. People really wonder why we guys hanging our G's on trees, over cliffs or like you and JonL burying it in the sand :)
I can only imagine what other beach dwellers thought of me burying it in the sand and then taking a picture of it!

Or the looks I got taking a picture of my yellow Frogman in front of the yellow orchid. I was visiting the NY Botanical Gardens Orchid show and in the crowded conservatory where everyone was taking close-ups of all the orchids, there I was snapping a pic of my G with them! The best is when I'm busted by my kids!

·
Registered
33,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I an only imagine what other beach dwellers thought of me burying it in the sand and then taking a picture of it!

Or the looks I got taking a picture of my yellow Frogman in front of the yellow orchid. I was visiting the NY Botanical Gardens Orchid show and in the crowded conservatory where everyone was taking close-ups of all the orchids, there I was snapping a pic of my G with them! The best is when I'm busted by my kids!
So great. Yeah I believe your kids sometimes scratching their heads and wonder :) What about the picture of the Burning Red Frog?

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
So great. Yeah I believe your kids sometimes scratching their heads and wonder :) What about the picture of the Burning Red Frog?
The kids don't scratch their heads ... they yell 'Dad! You're taking a picture of your watch again???' Funny in NYC you can do all kinds of crazy stunts and passers by won't say a word, so taking a pic of your watch won't get any comments, but when your kids rat you out in front of a crowd then everyone notices! :)

The first BR Frog pic is in Okinawa looking out an overlook point while walking on an interesting nature trail. It is a beautiful place that I visited and posted more pics back in Sep 2011. Check it out ....

https://www.watchuseek.com/f17/frog...-okinawa-his-owner-taks-lots-pics-589185.html

·
Registered
527 Posts
Reactions: supawabb

·
Registered
33,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
[email protected] Thanks very much for sharing. My GF is pretty regular in NYC and every time she is so fascinated. Must be one of the best cities on earth :) Just found these pictures she sent via phone. I think it's from her hotel somewhere in the middle of the middle; bit blurry though and no tree and 'G' around ;-)

The 'long' burning red story I have to read tomorrow. It's late here. Great story :) Thanks

1 - 20 of 6791 Posts