WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 5291 Posts

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
That's right. People really wonder why we guys hanging our G's on trees, over cliffs or like you and JonL burying it in the sand :)
I can only imagine what other beach dwellers thought of me burying it in the sand and then taking a picture of it!

Or the looks I got taking a picture of my yellow Frogman in front of the yellow orchid. I was visiting the NY Botanical Gardens Orchid show and in the crowded conservatory where everyone was taking close-ups of all the orchids, there I was snapping a pic of my G with them! The best is when I'm busted by my kids!

·
Registered
28,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I an only imagine what other beach dwellers thought of me burying it in the sand and then taking a picture of it!

Or the looks I got taking a picture of my yellow Frogman in front of the yellow orchid. I was visiting the NY Botanical Gardens Orchid show and in the crowded conservatory where everyone was taking close-ups of all the orchids, there I was snapping a pic of my G with them! The best is when I'm busted by my kids!
So great. Yeah I believe your kids sometimes scratching their heads and wonder :) What about the picture of the Burning Red Frog?

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
So great. Yeah I believe your kids sometimes scratching their heads and wonder :) What about the picture of the Burning Red Frog?
The kids don't scratch their heads ... they yell 'Dad! You're taking a picture of your watch again???' Funny in NYC you can do all kinds of crazy stunts and passers by won't say a word, so taking a pic of your watch won't get any comments, but when your kids rat you out in front of a crowd then everyone notices! :)

The first BR Frog pic is in Okinawa looking out an overlook point while walking on an interesting nature trail. It is a beautiful place that I visited and posted more pics back in Sep 2011. Check it out ....

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/frogman-journeys-northern-tip-okinawa-his-owner-taks-lots-pics-589185.html

·
Registered
528 Posts
Reactions: supawabb

·
Registered
28,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
[email protected] Thanks very much for sharing. My GF is pretty regular in NYC and every time she is so fascinated. Must be one of the best cities on earth :) Just found these pictures she sent via phone. I think it's from her hotel somewhere in the middle of the middle; bit blurry though and no tree and 'G' around ;-)

The 'long' burning red story I have to read tomorrow. It's late here. Great story :) Thanks

1 - 20 of 5291 Posts