WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
6181 - 6200 of 6207 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ugh, rainy day. On top of that saw 2 of the biggest damn boars I've ever seen in my life. Luckily they just grunted and huffed and left me alone, but holy hell they were HUGE. I've seen boars, but nothing like these before.
I had to tell these to get out of my way a couple of weeks ago.
Not sure what is worse 2 big or 25ish medium and small.:)
Plant Tree Natural landscape Grass Grassland

·
Premium Member
8,158 Posts
Sky Cloud Mountain Plant community Plant

Cloud Sky Mountain Azure People in nature

Cloud Sky Mountain Plant community People in nature

Cloud Sky Mountain Plant Natural landscape

·
Premium Member
8,158 Posts

One of WUS best threads for sure. Iconic Thanks to all participants and supporters Epic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Awesome pics! This is definitely my favorite thread and I love checking in and scrolling through. Iconic indeed! Thanks for starting it :)

·
Premium Member
8,158 Posts
Sky Plant Plant community Ecoregion Mountain

Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Natural landscape

Sky Plant Plant community Cloud Flower

Watch Sky Clock Bedrock Grass

Insect Arthropod Terrestrial animal Red bugs Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Ugh, rainy day. On top of that saw 2 of the biggest damn boars I've ever seen in my life. Luckily they just grunted and huffed and left me alone, but holy hell they were HUGE. I've seen boars, but nothing like these before.

View attachment 16102799

View attachment 16102800
My favorite wild game meat on earth hmmmmmm so delicious but typically not fun to be around just for kicks & giggles... they make into the best spicy morning sausage on earth IMHO , glad you made it out not mauled.

Here's a huge monster from texas , the land of all things burly , biting or stinging.

And here is how to make the mudmaster seem larger then the rangeman ... it's all in the strap apparently.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,158 Posts
Good God, the two I saw weren't that big. Hahaha Yeah, since I am generally unarmed in the mountains all alone....that would terrify me haha
In the last couple months I've come across quite few, so the population seems to be on the rise.

6181 - 6200 of 6207 Posts