WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
6301 - 6320 of 6338 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,712 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,712 Posts
Few more fall pics today. I'm pretty sure after this week the leaves will be gone, so I am trying to soak it up while I can :)
Water Sky Water resources Plant Mountain

Sky Cloud Mountain Plant community Natural landscape

Sky Plant community Ecoregion Mountain Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Slope

Watch Plant Clock Finger Sports equipment

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Wow, just wow! Your other pictures are great as always, but this one is just beyond stunning. It must have been something for being able to experience this setting and then in this moment, wow!

You are lucky to have this type of nature around you and then even within reach. Good choice!

The tranquility of the setting and the scenery reminds me of a scene out of the (favorite) movie "Hero", although the light and colors may be different.

·
Premium Member
8,712 Posts
Wow, just wow! Your other pictures are great as always, but this one is just beyond stunning. It must have been something for being able to experience this setting and then in this moment, wow!

You are lucky to have this type of nature around you and then even within reach. Good choice!

The tranquility of the setting and the scenery reminds me of a scene out of the (favorite) movie "Hero", although the light and colors may be different.

Thanks Wes! It was a beautiful morning indeed!
I've never seen Hero, but there is a similar kind of scene in a movie I really like called Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...and Spring. Looks like a beautiful scene! 😍

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
OT: sorry for my distraction. I will definitely check out that movie. If you or anyone are interested in Hero (2002) it has extremely great photography. A true masterpiece in every way. Thought you have to stay with it's slowly developing story to be truly prepped and ready for it's message in the end.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Remembering the time in the quiet and beautiful Amish country.
The hardworking Amish people and the beautiful country side of Lancaster, PA.

Brave and blessed people, indeed! As for the GA-800 it's finally went out of power and needed a battery change.
Watch Sky Hood Cloud Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
8,712 Posts
Cool harbor shots @Deepsea_dweller Hope to make my way back out there in the future :)
Water Cloud Sky Water resources Mountain

Sky Cloud Plant Plant community Mountain

Sky Cloud Mountain Plant community Blue

Watch Analog watch Light Leaf Nature

·
Premium Member
8,712 Posts
Okay gents, finally achieved something years in the making. I've always wanted to hike Hallasan after a snow, but it is generally so hard to predict with my schedule, yet somehow I just got lucky on vaca and there was snow earlier in the week! Just gorgeous! Been wearing my Ti for 3 or 4 days on vaca and remembering how much I love it. Take care folks :)
Sky Cloud Mountain Snow Plant

Sky Mountain Snow Natural landscape Slope

Sky Mountain Ecoregion Plant Cloud

Watch Plant Clock Watch accessory Wrist

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Okay gents, finally achieved something years in the making. I've always wanted to hike Hallasan after a snow, but it is generally so hard to predict with my schedule, yet somehow I just got lucky on vaca and there was snow earlier in the week! Just gorgeous! Been wearing my Ti for 3 or 4 days on vaca and remembering how much I love it. Take care folks :)
View attachment 16241650

View attachment 16241652

View attachment 16241653

View attachment 16241654
That scenery looks fantastic, hope you wrapped up warm :D (y)

·
Premium Member
8,712 Posts
Really enjoying my time off work. I didn't color coordinate on purpose, just happened haha Take care gents and thanks @Dxnnis Just bought some new winter gear for the first time in years so staying warm and having fun testing it out :)
Sky Azure People in nature Clock Grass

6301 - 6320 of 6338 Posts