WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whick one is more worth for me? I like camping, swimming, cycling, parkour...
And which has the best features/quality ratio?

PS: This topic was already created for me in section 71, but IDK how to finish that thread to post this in a more appropriate theme page.

·
Registered
36,283 Posts
GW-7900MS is much thicker and the fake screws can be damaging to car doors and stuff. The G version has plastic screws. Has a tide function. Be careful of fake 7900. There are many out there.

3 simultaneous time zones, among 7710 unique features

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Whick one is more worth for me? I like camping, swimming, cycling, parkour...
And which has the best features/quality ratio?

PS: This topic was already created for me in section 71, but IDK how to finish that thread to post this in a more appropriate theme page.
Threads don't really "finish" -- eventually they just stop getting replies and fade away. :)

What made you pick those two models? Both are equally suitable for camping, swimming, parkour, and a thousand other activities, equally water-resistant to 200m, equally shock-resistant, both have multiple alarms, a stopwatch, a countdown timer....

Actually, the G-7710 has TWO countdown timers and a 1/1000th second stopwatch, and multiple "split time" recording.

The G-7900 has a "moon phase" and a tide graph which may be incredibly accurate or incredibly INACCURATE depending on the body of water you're nearest to.

Compare the "technical specs" from Casio's site and decide which one you like best! G7710-1 - G-Shock - G-Shock, Mens, Tough, Water Resistant, Analog, Digital, Watches | CASIO America, Inc. and G7900-1 - G-Shock, Mens, Tough, Water Resistant, Analog, Digital, Watches | CASIO America, Inc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, yeah, I think I'll go with the G- 7710, due to his "best" stopwatch and countdown. My only fear would be the lack of that four-pin system. Is it still a good choice?
Oh , and here in Brazil the G-7710 is around $130, while the G-7900 is around $150.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
My only fear would be the lack of that four-pin system. Is it still a good choice?
"Four-pin?" Do you mean the four silver screws in the first picture by yankeexpress above?

If so, they're only decorative -- they don't actually DO anything but (try to) make the watch look more rugged.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
"Four-pin?" Do you mean the four silver screws in the first picture by yankeexpress above?

If so, they're only decorative -- they don't actually DO anything but (try to) make the watch look more rugged.
Oh, really? What a bummer. I've heard by many people about theese pins. So it was a lie :(
And I bought my g7710 today XD
I just dont know why is more affordable than g7900. IMO its more worth it
Anyway, thank you *u*

·
Registered
146 Posts
So what model did you get? Imo the black with neg. display is by far the coolest of the 7710!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Skod! So, I got the neg one, just because it is WAAAAAYY cooler than the "normal". I think im also getting a g-7900 and a g-9000 mudman. Otherwise, IM CRAZY about the Riseman, its my favorite.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts