WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Making room for my other hobbies and don't ever wear these so they're up for grabs! I don't like waiting around so I'm going to make this really easy on everyone. I'm going to sell them cheap and get them gone!

Casio G Shock GF8250-9 (YELLOW)
This is another Japanese made Casio model that is revered highly by G enthusiasts. This one too has been worn but not very much. There are some very light scratches in the crystal that is only visible under certain light and angles. In fact, it was impossible for me to get them to show up in the pics. Not looking to get a whole lot for this collectible piece. All boxes, tags, paperwork, manuals, etc. are included and are accurate for originality. My price is $210 NOW $200!!!!! SOLD!!!! with paypal fees and shipping. Watch is already in the box and ready to be shipped.

Seiko SKX779K "Black Monster"
This beauty has been worn sparingly and shows very nominal desk diving marks on the bracelet. No markings at all on the head or crystal beside light swirls on back case from wearing on various NATO straps. It seems relatively tough to find an original, un-modded example these days on WUS. This is all original and I think it's better that way- great, intense, seiko lume intact. Watch includes original box and tags as well as bracelet. I'm throwing in the Maratac ZULU strap just as a bonus =D Looking to get SOLD!!! $150 SOLD!!! for this one with shipping and paypal fees included.

I have lots of positive references here as both a seller and a buyer. Please feel free to check those out! I am only paying for shipping inclusively to the CONUS or greater 48. International buyers: Get with me and we'll work out a price to ship to your country. I am not responsible for any mishandling on the behalf of any international parcel service. Please feel free to PM me here or contact me directly at [email protected]
Thanks for looking and have a good one!

-ben

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Casio G Shock Yellow Frog ($210) and Seiko Black Monster ($150) for CHEAP!!!

They're cheap. You can't go wrong!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts