WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All~

I appologize if there is already an existing thread for this question or watch, however I was unable to then locate it. I am looking at buying the Casio G-Shock G7301B-3V and would like to know if anyone knows whether or not one can turn the tone off (excluding the alarm). I just can't have a noisy watch as some of you might understand. Thank you very much for your time and in advance for any possible answers.

BL2

Casio Pic 1.jpg
Casio Pic 2.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While I am thinking of it.....anyone know why Casio (or anyone) build a "tactical type" watch without the option of turning the sound off? Some things just don't make sense to me and I hope there are some of you out there that have the same mind set. Part 2 - if there happens to be a different watch that you might recommend that looks tactical, doesn't have a compass, altimeter, barometer and is quiet, then I am all ears. Thanks for the support.

BL2

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
6,209 Posts
The G-9000 series Mudman (available also in camo or atomic/solar) has the mute fuction.
Also the GW-M5600.
Both are looking quite tactical for my eyes.

Not tactical looking but with mute: the gulfman G-9100 and the atomic version GW-9100.

The GW5500 uses the same module like the GW-M5600.

With tons of Timer and stopwatch functions: G-7700 series, also muteable

Im shure i forgot some models.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
D2mac~ Thank you very much for the reply and the information. I will definitely do the research on your suggestions and see if any start a spark. Once again, thanks.

BL2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts