WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After finding out that the Ga-100 stealth black is hard to find at a reasonable price I think my only choice is to buy a G7900.

This model is available in these colors"

1) black & red
2) blue & yellow
3) red
4) white and blue.
5) military look

Which is your preferred color?

:thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
#5 is actually green. Buy it and dye it black. That is my plan to avoid the red button which I see no reason to place on the watch.

Same thing with the Risemans red button, I just cannot stand it.

·
Banned
856 Posts
I dont think it matters much, which variant I like the most. It's about your taste and style ;-) It also depends on wichever you want one watch for all situations, or you have different to choose from, depending on mood and situation...

If you like the sealth look, maybe you should consider doing a mod... For instance you could get the black one, and modify it with the buttons from the red one... Personally, I dont like the stealth look, but I like having something different :)

Happy choosing :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
They're all very nice actually. Go try them out if you can. The red one is really different from the pictures. I have both the red and black so that would be my choice although I am on the look out for the white one now too.. ;-)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Definitely 1)black and red .
Btw can anybody give me some advice?? my wrist is so small so im using the first hole.
The long potruding end of the strap look so irritating to me >.< and advices is there any shorter strap available out there

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:thanks:thanks:thanks

I am between the red model and the blue one... When you buy the first g-shock it takes time to take a decision. :-d

1 - 20 of 31 Posts