WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my first post here so a BIG HELLO to everyone.:-!

I have just purchased my husband a
Casio GW-2000-1AER
from eBay, i don’t think it is a fake did have my suspicions as it was brand new with no box or instructions anyway when the watch arrived i noticed the time is wrong but cannot find any online instructions can anyone HELP and how do i know if this is the real thing.
Just want watch 100% for when the husband gets home next week.

Emma

·
Registered
86 Posts
Although I'm not an expert I do own GW2000-1AER. If you could post a few good pics of the front and back of the watch someone here may be le to help you.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Hello everyone my first post here so a BIG HELLO to everyone.:-!

I have just purchased my husband a
Casio GW-2000-1AER
from eBay, i don’t think it is a fake did have my suspicions as it was brand new with no box or instructions anyway when the watch arrived i noticed the time is wrong but cannot find any online instructions can anyone HELP and how do i know if this is the real thing.
Just want watch 100% for when the husband gets home next week.

Emma
Welcome to the forum!!
Just for peace of mind, the GW-2000 would be a very difficult watch to fake: Solar, atomic, multiple motors and of course it looks good. A fake would have to be stellar to pass for the real thing. As MET says (Hi by the way MET!), a few pictures would resolve the issue conclusively, although I really don't think there's much to worry about.
Hope that helps a bit!
Nice choice of present by the way - he'll love it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Judging by the flap created on these forums about it's demise I'm convinced that my decision to buy it was a solid one, and I have you to thank for a smooth transaction and a fantastc watch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts