WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The follow up to Rising Red, as well as its antithesis, Initial Blue is made up of 6 models (5 existing and 1 new model) for a total of 17000 pieces.

001l.jpg

GA-113B-1AJR
002l.jpg

GA-303B-1AJR
003l.jpg

GW-9230BJ-1JR
004l.jpg

GB-5600AA-A1JR
005l.jpg

GB-6900AA-A1JR
006l.jpg

GW-9330B-1JR
007l.jpg
009l.jpg

They are very cool but too exciting for me, and I am still trying to figure out what's so unique about the GA-303.. I like the Mudman but I think my wallet is safe for now. Phew!

Here's the link to an auto-translated page: Google Translate

·
Registered
835 Posts
So it looks like I might have been a little off with the color about the next set of 30th Anniversary models. Looks like they are black and blue but these are definitely the ones I saw on the roadmap about a month ago. Thanks for the shots.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Well Sjors's wallet is safe!

I like the mudman, but will wait to see live shots for legibility reasons. Blue on black might be hard to read, but I bet these would look amazing with reversed-to-positive displays!

Hey, why is the riseman looking band paired with the mudman. Is that a mistake?

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
wish it was black and purple instead!

would have loved the men in dark purple series look on the new mudman.

there is not enough blue on there for me.. the entire watch should have been blue. like if that mudman was blue, i would have bought it..

this is a easy pass for me.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I was hoping for blue resin or blue lcd.The riseman band is shown under the riseman on the japan page.I think i will keep waiting these are a little to basic for me.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
the ga303 looks mean, wonder how big it is

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hey, why is the riseman looking band paired with the mudman. Is that a mistake?
i think the pic of the riseman band is showing the SS strapkeeper, not necessarily paired to the above pic.

these are all a pass for me. not a blue watch fan, but will the atomic models have CF strap, also?

bring on the JELLIES!

·
Registered
13 Posts
My wallet is not safe. I've been wanting a negative Mudman (or "Madman" as Google translated it) but didn't like the grey band or gold features of the previously released models. I dig the blue and I'm fine with the fact that it's pretty subtle.

So... I'm still kind of new to this whole G-Shock collecting thing... are these going to be crazy expensive? Am I going to have to stick with my original plan of finding a cheap G9300-1 and doing the negative mod?

·
Registered
234 Posts
what you guys think of the new model btw? the GA-303B-1AJR?
looks intense bro. They never released a GA300 so we have no base model to judge size. If they continue up the size ladder, and its bigger then the GA200 then it will surely be a beast. I like the GA110 too!

My wallet is not safe. I've been wanting a negative Mudman (or "Madman" as Google translated it) but didn't like the grey band or gold features of the previously released models. I dig the blue and I'm fine with the fact that it's pretty subtle.

So... I'm still kind of new to this whole G-Shock collecting thing... are these going to be crazy expensive? Am I going to have to stick with my original plan of finding a cheap G9300-1 and doing the negative mod?
Do we think the US Mudman will be non atomic like in the rising red? if so it will save our wallets a little ;)

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
so after 2 series, isn't it too early to say that casio has abandoned the King and the Gulfman ??? should I start "twinkie'ing" them ?

LOLz

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I'm not impressed with these at all. Wonder if they're going to release a regular DW6900 in this series, or just the BT version. When I saw them, I immediately thought of the GW2310-1B. I don't know if any others in this color scheme were released with the 2310, and if not, this would have been a good time to re-release it...

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
The Riseman looks awesome! Now i'm tempted...:-d

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I do not like em at all....
My wallet is completely safe lol
Positive displays would definitely look better.....

I like the blue military series lime green and navy blue 8900 better...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts