WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Sinn Moderator
9,697 Posts
Oh man, why did you do that to us???? Now we will find some that we want and can't have!!! :-(

Seriously, thanks for sharing and we can dream! :) Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Sorry to say, but the only thing that caught my eye there was the desk clock.
hahaha, I was somewhat interested in the red square but the price is basically the same as the gwm5600bc and the latter has a bracelet, so nothing for me.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
are those prices the actual prices that they're actual going to be in america for retail??? I'm only really interested in the ga110 eric haze, I just converted the yen to dollars, and it says $230 w/o tax, 240 w/ tax. That seems a bit crazy to me. :(

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Re: New models for September finally On-Line!!!

A bit disappointed the reds are glossy.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Has anybody found product information on the GD110? Curious to know if that's the exact same module as the GD200. Appears they took the 200, which IMO was a total flop, and wrapped it in a more popular resin set.

Sent from the office of the reincarnated president of the Republic of Texas

·
Registered
90 Posts
Re: New models for September finally On-Line!!!

Some interesting stuff there but I'm really not feeling the gloss red and gold look. Seems a bit ... OTT.

I guess I'll have to wait at least another month for the GLS100's although it seems like I'm the only one that's excited about these at the moment anyway.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
are those prices the actual prices that they're actual going to be in america for retail??? I'm only really interested in the ga110 eric haze, I just converted the yen to dollars, and it says $230 w/o tax, 240 w/ tax. That seems a bit crazy to me. :(
Willy, the Japanese prices are always higher than the US. I think the Haze will be around $150 or so.. If someone has an actual number over my speculation, please let us know!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,568 Posts
I love cherry red.... The glossy finish is in my opinion a good for a celebration watch.

Sorry, I couldn't find the first thread. Two threads merged now ;-)

I think for pricing, it will be as usual. Convert the retail price to Euro's (divide by 100 is close) and you have about the European prices. Put a $ in front of the € and you have about the US price (does not work always). THe Eric Haze would probably be around $180.- I'll guess.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
That's exactly what they did...Not a huge fan of the gd100, but the more I've looked at them online, the more I really want to see one up and close, and see what the fiberglass band is all about.

Has anybody found product information on the GD110? Curious to know if that's the exact same module as the GD200. Appears they took the 200, which IMO was a total flop, and wrapped it in a more popular resin set.

Sent from the office of the reincarnated president of the Republic of Texas

1 - 20 of 48 Posts