WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I was looking for a titanium, solar, radio-sync watch to fill the Casio Oceanus-shaped hole in my collection. By pure chance I ended up buying the Oceanus S100 much sooner than anticipated, but I still have the two Lineages to compare. There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of information about these watches out there, a few videos here and there and a couple of forum threads. I thought I'd give a short write up and comparison of the two, so that the next person like me who wants to compare these will have a source of info. TL;DR for those of you in a hurry :)

M170D-1AER
  • Titanium, solar, radio sync, ana-digi functions, 50M (5Bar) Water Resistance
  • Amazing gray sunburst dial, unusual crosshair design
  • Unique lumed indices that float slightly over the dial
  • Classy lumed Dauphine-esque hands
  • Versatile, can be dressed up or down

• No AR (maybe a good thing?)
  • Weak lume, not so bad on this dressier style of watch
  • Average finishing overall, flawed lume application on the hands, the indices look cheap up close
  • Wears bigger than the dimensions suggest
  • Bracelet is of an acceptable quality but the finishing is average and it's a massive pain to resize due to the tiny collar each pin uses
  • Loud ticking

M100TSE-1AJF
  • Titanium, solar, radio sync, ana-digi functions, 50M (5Bar) Water Resistance
  • Nautilus-esque case shape does double duty to protect the buttons
  • Amazing gray sunburst dial
  • Sporty look with lumed pencil hands and angular lumed indices
  • Watch itself is very well finished
  • Case design, short lugs and mixture of curves and polishes make the watch wear really well
  • Bracelet is flexible with a nice finish given how cheap it is, the sizing mechanism is downright futuristic

• No AR (maybe a good thing?)
  • Weak lume, especially bad on this sportier style
  • The watch wears smaller than it looks on paper. I like this, but you might not
  • A bit generic looking, the bulging case might be offputting
  • The actual bracelet construction is trash, folded & hollow links, rattly and cheap feeling
  • No lume on the seconds hand

So, the watches. Both watches are part of Casio's Lineage line. As far as I can tell the Lineage series are one of Casio's mid-range offerings, and they all feature at least radio control and solar powered movements. Some are also titanium and/or have an ana-digi display, like these two. Both watches a roughly the same size (although wear very differently), use the same dial (although not indices) and generally use the same design language throughout. Both are 50m (5 Bar) water resistant. Both use the 5161 analogue-digital movement with a positive LCD in the lower quarter of the dial. I won't focus on this too much in each mini-review as they both share the same features as far as this LCD/movement go: daily radio sync so the watch is always synced to the atomic clock signal, and solar powered so no battery change, winding or "Seiko shuffle" required. The bottom-right button cycles through 3 modes- day/date, seconds (mirroring the seconds hand), and the current time (mirroring the hour and minute hands). The bottom-left button cycles through the battery level, World Time, alarm, stopwatch and timer functions. The top-right button activates a small light that sits at 6 o'clock marker (sits under the indice in the case of the M170, over the indice but under the chapter ring in the case of the M100). In this case, my M170 is the European market version whereas the M100 is the Japanese market version. As far as I'm aware there's no actual difference, both watches are "cased in China".

LCW-M170D-1AER

The M170D measures 9.2mm deep and 39.5mm across the case, with a total lug-to-lug distance of 46.4mm. The lug width is 20mm. The case is round with no crown (button) guards or protrusions. These measurements make you think the watch will wear well on any wrist size, but the design of the dial and lugs make the watch wear bigger. More on that later.
The dial is a deep gray color and has an amazing sunburst effect, probably the most severe I've seen on any watch so far. If you catch it just right in the light you can see two 'cones' of light reflecting outwards from the centre of the hands, which highlights the slight concentric ring texture of the dial. There's also a white crosshair pattern which breaks up the dial a little bit. I don't think this watch has AR coating, but that may be to its benefit given how much the dial comes to life under light. The crystal is sapphire, which is an improvement over the mineral crystal or Hardlex you might usually find at this price point.
The hands are a kind of a less sharp Dauphine style, with a strip of lume filling the minute and hour hands that tapers off into a line towards the tip. The seconds hand is lumed from around 1/3 the way up from the pinion to the tip, as well as having some on the counterbalance. If you look closely at the finishing on the hands e.g. through a loupe or with a macro lens, you will see that they are a little bit rough, and in the case of my watch the off-white lume has been applied unevenly across both hands. The seconds hand ticks don't line up perfectly with the seconds markers, but they're close enough that you can forgive it.
The indices are quite unique- they're applied to the chapter ring in such a way that they 'float' over the dial slightly, giving the watch more depth that it would otherwise have. It reminds me a lot of the Oceanus T200. Setting the indices in the chapter ring also allows them to be full size near the LCD, and makes the dial look bigger and more spacious. Unfortunately the indices are very cheap looking, I'm not sure if they're actually metal or a chromed plastic but the finishing isn't very good and they look cheap imo. They are lumed, although the lume is quite weak.

The bracelet is a mixed bag. It's titanium with solid links and the design is nice enough, if a bit simple. The finishing is nothing special either, and the end links are hollow. The eagle eyed among you may have spotted that the bracelet in the photos is not sized: that's because sizing this thing was so horrific that I gave up and wore it on a leather. It uses push pins with a tiny, tiny collar that seat the pins. My eyesight and hand-eye co-ordination are fine, but trying to manipulate and re-insert that miniscule collar was a nightmare. If you get this watch, do the bracelet sizing on a white table. Don't do it on a black table- and don't do it anywhere near a carpet! And if you have poor eyesight, just pay a few quid and get a watchmaker/repair place to do it for you. Besides the awful sizing experience, the bracelet is kind of rattly despite solid links. There's not a whole lot of flex to it either, so it doesn't conform to the wrist well. I think the fit of each link into the next is a bit loose, so it ends up feeling cheaper than it should. The clasp is base titanium, pressed, and has 2 micro-adjust holes.

Overall I think the watch itself is fine. I got it new but without any box or paperwork for around £180, and for the price it has a lot of good things going for it. I think it is let down by the flawed finishing and sub-par bracelet. I'm also not sold on the design. It's a bit dressier and has more character than the M100, but the way it all comes together doesn't rub me the right way. The dial comes across as bigger than it is, and the lug design means it doesn't quite hug the wrist the way it should given the size. The ticking is also quite loud. If you want something that looks classier than most Casios but still want the classic Casio digital features then this might be the one to go for. There's other colors available- a white/positive LCD, a black/negative LCD, and an all-black PVD version.

LCW-M100TSE-1AJF

This one also comes in at 9.4mm thick, although at first glance at the spec sheet you might think this watch has a bigger dial at 40mm across. Casio measure across the whole watch, and in this case the watch size is inflated by the two flanges(?) on either side of the case between the buttons. The lug-to-lug is only 43.8mm, so overall it's smaller than the M170. The lugs are short and downturn sharply, which also make the watch smaller than the dimentions suggest.
The dial is the same gray sunburst as the M170, although there's no crosshair this time. It's the same sapphire crystal too (with no AR). The dial seems smaller and more cramped because the indices are down on the dial in the usual place instead of floating over it. Speaking of indices, these are slightly different. They're thicker and a bit more angular, and as far as I can tell the finishing is better too. However the bottom 3 indices are cut short by the LCD, which is a necessary sacrifice given how small the dial is in comparison. The seconds markers as well as an extra set of hour markers are printed onto the chapter ring.
The hands are a more pencil-like affair, with a thin strip of lume running up the middle of the bottom 1/3rd of the minute and hour hands before expanding out to nearly fill the remaing 2/3 towards the point. The seconds hand is not lumed, and it also lines up bang on the seconds markers. The lume itself is still weak, although it is applied better on the M100 than the M170 and as a result looks better done.

The bracelet is a mixed bag, although in a different way. I'll start with the good first: the adjustement system. The watch comes with a small tool with a plastic pin in the middle. This plastic pin lines up with a hole in the center of each link. If you want to remove a link, put the tool in the link, line up the pin with the hole, and push. Done! If you do it right you can even keep the tool in as you fit the next link in, so adding or removing a link takes a couple seconds max. Push pins, collars, even screws seem very retro in comparison. I'm not sure if the design is any more or less secure than more traditional methods, but it's definitely more convenient. Another positive is the finishing- each link is brushed but the edges of the 'mid' link (each link is all one piece made to look like 3 pieces) are polished, making the bracelet look higher end than it is. It's also a bit blingier compared to the flatter, less complex M170 bracelet. The bracelet is very light and flexible- the end links are female and can contort almost all the way around, so they'll conform to any wrist shape. Unfortunately that's where the positives end. All the links are hollow and folded, which is dissapointing for the price. It's rattly and cheap feeling, to the point where if this was on something like the AE1200 you wouldn't pick up on the fact that that the bracelet should be on a more expensive watch. The clasp is exactly the same as on the M170D, although this particular clasp doesn't seem to line up correctly when you push it closed. You need to wiggle it a bit for the clasp pin to push into place. It really reminds you how cheap and nasty it is every time you put it on.

Overall, much like the M170, I would say this watch is great for the price. It's light, it's thin, it's well proportioned, and it comes with features that more expensive (read: automatic watches) couldn't dream of. I bought this one for around £165 brand new with box and tags. The M100 has a sportier look, a little less unique but more well balanced. I like how the case flanges out between the buttons too, although I can understand if some people find it ugly. The design of the watch make it wear smaller- the smaller dial with the indices squeezed in, the squat lugs that turn down, and the less angular look to the case all contribute to that. I wish the seconds hand was lumed- it seems odd that the dressier watch has a lumed seconds, but this more practical looking one doesn't. At least that seconds ticking sound isn't so loud. There's a few option to choose from, with this one being the most minimal/toned down. There's a black version with chunker hands, chunker indices, and a busier chapter ring, a blue version of that previous one, and another one that's like this particular M100 but with arabic instead of non-numeric indices.

Comparison

When I started looking into these watches, I ended up buying the M170. It looks classier, the floating indices and crosshair dial make it stand out a bit more in a sea of generic sports watches, and I figured with dimensions like those it would fit perfect on my 7" wrist. However the design and overall look of the watch make it wear bigger than it is...and I wasn't happy with it. I saw the M100 going for a good price and bought it too to compare, and I'm glad I did.
Let me show you why they wear the way they do. The M170's lugs are longer, angular and slope down gently. The finishing is a straight brush until you get to the end of the lug. The first 'male' link that interfaces with the endlink is less articulate. The M100 on the other hand has shorter, more rounded lugs, and towards the end of the lug but before the 'drop' down there's a slight increase in the sloping edge,
which is polished. This breaks the lug up visually and makes an already small lug look smaller. The first link is much more articulate, and can even bend back to touch the caseback.

M170:

M100:

Next to each other:

If it wasn't clear already, I prefer the M100. It's more generic looking and sportier than the arguably dressier and more flexible (looks-wise) M170, and the bracelet is one step away from titanium scrap metal (even if it looks nice from a distance), but it wears just that much better on my wrist. I feel like the finishing, especially on the hands and indices, is a step above too. That said, I feel like Casio have made some odd decisions with these watches. Between the two there's a really killer watch here, but it's like there were two designers at Casio that couldn't get along enough to make just one excellent Lineage, so they decided to make two good ones separately instead. The dressier one has a crosshair dial, which feels a little out of place. It has dauphine hands, but they've got a thick lume. The M170 has a big blob of lume on the seconds counterbalance (why???), while the sportier M100 seconds hand gets...no lume at all. The floating indices are a nice touch, but they're executed so poorly that they cheapen the watch. There's a nice bracelet between these two watches, and I even considered putting the M170 bracelet on the M100...until I remembered the sh*temare that is trying to size the damn thing.
These two watches have been an excercise in frustration. Yes, they're good. Very good even. They're feature packed and can easily be a one-watch collection. The retail price of these watches seems to be somewhere between £150 and £250, depending on the model. If someone asks me for a good watch in that price range, I won't point them to Orient or Seiko or some other entry level automatic. I'd point them to these watches, which can do all those autos can do and more. But Casio could have made something really excellent, really killer, if they had just executed a bit better and maybe got those two designers to work together instead. As it stands, the M100 will stay in my collection alongside its nicer JDM relative- the Oceanus S100, whereas the M170 is currently up on eBay- much like its nicer JDM relative, the Oceanus T200.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice review! Thanks for comparing both versions in such a detail. I own an lcw-m100tse as well as a lcw-m100dse. To me the titanium version is a bit more comfortable. Lighter, a touch warmer and the surface of the titanium looks a bit more expensive. ;)

What do you think of steel vs titanium in terms of scratch resistancy? In everyday wear the titanium is a scratch magnet. :(

·
Registered
589 Posts
Awesome write up and pics N-E-C (y)

I had to get used to it a bit (it's a bit flashier then what I normally wear) but do love my 170T, it quickly became one of my fav watches in my modest collection.

I kinda wanted the steel version with the negative display and the red second hand but I got this one for a steal so I can't complain much, plus the titanium makes it super light and oh so comfy.

The only negatives for me personally are the lack of LCD backlight and the fact that we can't turn off the power-safe mode.

Like most of my watches I wear mine on a leather strap:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice review! Thanks for comparing both versions in such a detail. I own an lcw-m100tse as well as a lcw-m100dse. To me the titanium version is a bit more comfortable. Lighter, a touch warmer and the surface of the titanium looks a bit more expensive. ;)

What do you think of steel vs titanium in terms of scratch resistancy? In everyday wear the titanium is a scratch magnet. :(
Thanks! As far as titanium watches go, I prefer them to steel. I've had the two watches in the review plus a Casio Oceanus S100 and they're all amazingly lightweight. I've not put them through their paces much due to COVID-19 lockdowns/restrictions so I don't have any comment on how well the titanium holds up scratch-wise. I know that the S100 uses some kind of special TIC coating which should protect it a bit better than say the Lineages, although it is also heavily polished which might get tarnished...

Awesome write up and pics N-E-C (y)

I had to get used to it a bit (it's a bit flashier then what I normally wear) but do love my 170T, it quickly became one of my fav watches in my modest collection.

I kinda wanted the steel version with the negative display and the red second hand but I got this one for a steal so I can't complain much, plus the titanium makes it super light and oh so comfy.

The only negatives for me personally are the lack of LCD backlight and the fact that we can't turn off the power-safe mode.

Like most of my watches I wear mine on a leather strap:
Looks good! I wore my M170 on a leather strap too, and I've just switched the M100 over. The lack of LCD backlight is definitely an issue, I didn't talk about the light much in the review. It's good enough for the analogue dial but it's not exactly impressive- swapping it with an LCD backlight would have been a better shout imo. I'm not sure how readable the negative display would be either.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Looks good! I wore my M170 on a leather strap too, and I've just switched the M100 over. The lack of LCD backlight is definitely an issue, I didn't talk about the light much in the review. It's good enough for the analogue dial but it's not exactly impressive- swapping it with an LCD backlight would have been a better shout imo. I'm not sure how readable the negative display would be either.
Thanks! Yeah, the negative display probably would have been a hassle without the backlight.

About that S100, would you mind measuring the diameter of the crystal for me and/or shoot a side by side pic with the M170T perhaps?

It's still the prettiest Oceanus so far to me. I particularly like the black version, but I've heard some worrying reports of the coating coming off fairly easy, like with the all black M170.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! Yeah, the negative display probably would have been a hassle without the backlight.

About that S100, would you mind measuring the diameter of the crystal for me and/or shoot a side by side pic with the M170T perhaps?

It's still the prettiest Oceanus so far to me. I particularly like the black version, but I've heard some worrying reports of the coating coming off fairly easy, like with the all black M170.
Unfortunately the M170 is now off to some lucky bidder on eBay, but I've taken some side-by-sides of the S100 and M100 for you (if they're any help!). I don't have calipers but with a ruler my very rough dial measurements are 38mm for the S100 and 39mm for the M100. The M100 is slightly smaller overall but the dial seems to be a touch bigger because the bezel is thinner compared to that of the S100. Comparing the online dimensions for the M170, M100 and S100 it looks like the S100 is a touch smaller than the M170 in the lug-to-lug but has a bigger dial. Honestly the S100 wears small, visually closer to the M100 imo.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Unfortunately the M170 is now off to some lucky bidder on eBay, but I've taken some side-by-sides of the S100 and M100 for you (if they're any help!). I don't have calipers but with a ruler my very rough dial measurements are 38mm for the S100 and 39mm for the M100. The M100 is slightly smaller overall but the dial seems to be a touch bigger because the bezel is thinner compared to that of the S100. Comparing the online dimensions for the M170, M100 and S100 it looks like the S100 is a touch smaller than the M170 in the lug-to-lug but has a bigger dial. Honestly the S100 wears small, visually closer to the M100 imo.
Thanks a lot, I greatly appreciate it.

Could it be your measurements are off quite a bit though..? Because I measure the crystal of the M170 at 35mm, and as far as I can tell the crystal on the M100 is a tad smaller...?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks a lot, I greatly appreciate it.

Could it be your measurements are off quite a bit though..? Because I measure the crystal of the M170 at 35mm, and as far as I can tell the crystal on the M100 is a tad smaller...?
If you're getting different measurements then yours will be more correct, I was doing mine by eye just with a regular ruler. The M170 dial is bigger than the M100 dial for sure, although probably not by much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am so glad I found this thread, and what a SUPERB write-up/review at the top. Thanks very much to the person who took the time to produce that comparison. It is exactly what I was looking for as I am a bit stuck between both the M170 and the 100 model, but also between the steel v titanium versions, and MOST frustratingly, between the positive/negative LCD choices. I will probably go for the titanium model for the lighter weight but also thanks to the details in the above review. I struggle to decide which dial i like most, but the lack of lume on the sportier one is very VERY annoying as it would be an easy choice without that problem.

I have always worn a classic type of watch (lorus or timex usually, or my CWC military issue one which I am fond of). However I actually need the digital features, and I am so sick of batteries running out, dates needing changing etc, that the solar plus the atomic clock updates make these casios a fantastic option for me, especially still looking like a pretty classic watch from a distance.

The main question I have, and maybe someone can comment if they have owned one...

Is it just me or is the LCD nearly impossible to read on the black background one (not sure if that's neg or pos). There are no reviews online with the darker LCD, the closest I could find was this quick demo -
- and that seems to confirm it's pretty hard to read! I do like the fact it's less obvious that there is an LCD at all, from a distance anyway, but I do NEED to be able to glance at it and actually read it without squinting! Maybe someone here has held/used one of these with the darker LCD and can confirm if it's usable or not? I would be grateful for any comments.

Thanks, I can see me spending a lot of time reading the threads on this forum now I found it!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am so glad I found this thread, and what a SUPERB write-up/review at the top. Thanks very much to the person who took the time to produce that comparison. It is exactly what I was looking for as I am a bit stuck between both the M170 and the 100 model, but also between the steel v titanium versions, and MOST frustratingly, between the positive/negative LCD choices. I will probably go for the titanium model for the lighter weight but also thanks to the details in the above review. I struggle to decide which dial i like most, but the lack of lume on the sportier one is very VERY annoying as it would be an easy choice without that problem.

I have always worn a classic type of watch (lorus or timex usually, or my CWC military issue one which I am fond of). However I actually need the digital features, and I am so sick of batteries running out, dates needing changing etc, that the solar plus the atomic clock updates make these casios a fantastic option for me, especially still looking like a pretty classic watch from a distance.

The main question I have, and maybe someone can comment if they have owned one...

Is it just me or is the LCD nearly impossible to read on the black background one (not sure if that's neg or pos). There are no reviews online with the darker LCD, the closest I could find was this quick demo -
- and that seems to confirm it's pretty hard to read! I do like the fact it's less obvious that there is an LCD at all, from a distance anyway, but I do NEED to be able to glance at it and actually read it without squinting! Maybe someone here has held/used one of these with the darker LCD and can confirm if it's usable or not? I would be grateful for any comments.

Thanks, I can see me spending a lot of time reading the threads on this forum now I found it!

@Ralphee has one Scarra, perhaps he can chime in.

You might also want to have a look at this thread: The Lineage corner ►▼▲◄ open bar, show them

Cheers, and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

No worries! I wrote the comparison for people like us who are (were) deciding between the two. There doesn't seem to be a lot of direct comparisons out there, hopefully this thread helps people in the future too :)

I've not owned the negative display version however I have owned other negative display Casios, and I avoid them now. I find them really hard to read. I think especially because the digital screen on these Lineages are smaller than say a G-Shock square they will be hard to read if they're negative. I struggle to see it even in that video!

·
Registered
198 Posts

I own a version of the M100 and totally agree with the advantages of titanium, sapphire, solar, RC, and ana-digi with perpetual calendar. That combo of key features and the reasonable price makes it a really exceptional value. I can't comment on the negative LCD, but can confirm the light background version is very easy to read both in contrast and size. Regarding the lume I never rely on it, so not a good reference for that. It is short lived, so that's something to keep in mind if it's a big factor for you. On the plus side the LED works fine, except it doesn't directly illuminate the LCD, although there's a simple finger positioning workaround that makes the day/date easily readable in the dark if needed. It's a watch that's definitely lived up to or exceeded my expectations. Cheers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Excellent thanks very much. I have just received my M100TSE-1AER. It's definitely a nice watch that's for sure!
Yes the lume is terrible! I haven't tried it properly at night but a quick go last night - I blasted it with bright torch, it was dimming visibly SECONDs afterwards!! I don't mind thanks to the light, and I would rather have a light than even Superluminova as it's always there and sometimes I need to tell the time in pitch black (fishing at night on a beach for instance!). Some lume is up to that job but only something silly like a Rolex, which I probably wouldn't stand on a wintery beach in :D

This one is for a relative as a gift, but I want one myself now, this gave me a chance to try it out. The only considerations I have now are:

1. Titanium v Steel - I find this SO light it almost feels cheap and nasty! I don't mind a bit of weight and the steel ones are so much cheaper so I may go for steel.
2. Also the price of the 170D (the other dial) is quite a bit less so I am tempted. I like the look of both, but if the finish is better on this one then that would probably bug me on the 170D if i went for that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
PS - the other option for the gift is a Citizen Promaster tough (Citizen Promaster Tough BN0211-50E | eBay)
It's a tricky one, as I think the Citizen makes a 'nicer' gift, a bit more classy I think (just the name, but then I have always thought they were swiss until recently when I realised they are Japanese!).
The features of the Casio is damn hard to beat, but the 200M water resist is nice and i think the Citizen looks a bit classier. Tricky decision, feel free to help :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
ha, PPS - I did at one point get tempted towards the white face version, just because the screen lights up so much nicer due to the white reflecting it around inside the face. I do like the classy look of that black moonburst effect though!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I own a version of the M100 and totally agree with the advantages of titanium, sapphire, solar, RC, and ana-digi with perpetual calendar. That combo of key features and the reasonable price makes it a really exceptional value. I can't comment on the negative LCD, but can confirm the light background version is very easy to read both in contrast and size. Regarding the lume I never rely on it, so not a good reference for that. It is short lived, so that's something to keep in mind if it's a big factor for you. On the plus side the LED works fine, except it doesn't directly illuminate the LCD, although there's a simple finger positioning workaround that makes the day/date easily readable in the dark if needed. It's a watch that's definitely lived up to or exceeded my expectations. Cheers.

View attachment 15805591
I've had a 1A2ER and a 1A1JF for a while and generally prefer the 1A2ER (same as yours). They are so light and the overall function is so great, but the numeral indices are the perfect addition to this watch! What band have you got it on? I'll probably let the 1A1ER go at some point in the future but for now it's a slightly dressier alternative to the 1A2ER.

·
Registered
270 Posts
What a great write-up!

I have a 1A2ER that's gotten most of my time lately. On a Eulit Panama it's so comfortable for typing that I end up wearing it most of the time I'm at my desk.

One little complaint, only tiny little thing that bothers me about these, is the timer adjustment. When you're adjusting the timer function button C increments the timer duration up (cool, cool), button A backs out of adjustment mode (totally fine) and button B does NOTHING. It should increment the timer duration down! Why not Casio? Why have one button that does nothing? So if I'm adjusting the timer to four minutes and I'm at five minutes I have to go to ninety nine minutes and back around to four minutes. Also I better not MISS that four minute setting otherwise I'll have to go all the way back through ninety nine minutes again. Frustrates me every time I'm setting the timer.

Otherwise they are amazing and I can't think of anything that could reasonably be improved.

-Paul

1 - 20 of 28 Posts