WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i just got this watch and the bezel turns, but it is pretty hard to turn. Does anyone have this watch with the bezel being hard to turn? Thanks

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
Bezels should be "hard" to turn to make it so you don't accidentally turn it (that's also why they are unidirectional so you never accidentally add time). That said, hard isn't all that helpful.

Reactions: yankeexpress

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is just more difficult to turn than it seems like it should be. When my hands are wet, my fingers slip while trying to rotate the bezel.

·
Premium Member
4,062 Posts
It is just more difficult to turn than it seems like it should be. When my hands are wet, my fingers slip while trying to rotate the bezel.
Mine is the same way so I guess that's normal for this model.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, i wanted to make sure that this model was like this. I was going to return it if it wasn't supposed to be like that

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I have an MDV-106, and so does my co-worker, both of our bezels are very stiff and hard to turn. none of my other divers are hard to turn like this Casio. i figure it might lossen up over time maybe? ive only had it for a month or so.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had one that i exchanged where the bezel would lock and not turn at all. I took it back to walmart and got a new one.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I have three and haven't experienced them being particularly hard to turn. If the watch was used, hold it under warm running water and turn the bezel- sometimes some grit gets caught underneath and that loosens it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts