WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys...

I'm newy in this forum, because I've never owned a G before yesterday...when I receive my Muddie from Hong Kong.

I have a question for you...Is it normal that the button of my Casio are quite hard to be pushed? I have 2 Suunto digital watches, too, but their buttons are very soft to push...

Can someone ensure me that my Muddie is not "bugged"???:roll:

Thankx :thanks

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi guys...

I'm newy in this forum, because I've never owned a G before yesterday...when I receive my Muddie from Hong Kong.

I have a question for you...Is it normal that the button of my Casio are quite hard to be pushed? I have 2 Suunto digital watches, too, but their buttons are very soft to push...

Can someone ensure me that my Muddie is not "bugged"???:roll:

Thankx :thanks
Totally normal as these are Mud resistant buttons and are sealed to the resin case to aid resistance.
I advise you early not to opt for boiling the bezel, as this will come up in this thread as a way of softening the buttons.
Your mudie is exactly as all other mudies are so rest assured it's fine.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i have mine for 1 year.i can handle to use it without finger effects.month to month you can see it.don't worry it's a habbit.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
It takes some getting used to ;-)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
As mentioned, the extra stiff buttons on the Mudman are normal; I wouldn't have it any other way. Anyway, I find it easier to push my Mudman's buttons using my fingernails.

Then again, that's how I push the buttons on all of my G-Shocks. :-d

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow...I'm very happy to know that...

I'm very satisfied of my Mudman and I think that Its resistance to the shocks is something beautiful...

Probably my Muddy is the first G of alon series of Casio!:thanks:thanks:thanks

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
As told by other WUS members and with my personal experience i can say this: Mudman buttons are hard and difficult to press when watch is brand new. Give it some wrist time buttons will be easier to push.
I tend to think that it's not so much the buttons getting easier to push as the wearer getting accustomed to the stiffness. ;-)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
wow...I'm very happy to know that...

I'm very satisfied of my Mudman and I think that Its resistance to the shocks is something beautiful...

Probably my Muddy is the first G of alon series of Casio!:thanks:thanks:thanks
Good to hear it :-! Now let's see some pictures of that new Mudman!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I tend to think that it's not so much the buttons getting easier to push as the wearer getting accustomed to the stiffness. ;-)
I will have to disagree.
Buttons on mudman do get easier to push , recently one of my friend bought a brand new muddy and first thing i tried with it was checking the buttons.

guess what they were harder to push than my old mudman.

this proves with use buttons will get soft and easy to push.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Totally normal as these are Mud resistant buttons and are sealed to the resin case to aid resistance.
I advise you early not to opt for boiling the bezel, as this will come up in this thread as a way of softening the buttons.
Your mudie is exactly as all other mudies are so rest assured it's fine.
Just what I was thinking, ask yourself do I want to drop a watch paid with hard earned $ into a saucepan of boiling water? The answer is no.
Be patient the buttons get easier over time depending on how much you use them.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Just what I was thinking, ask yourself do I want to drop a watch paid with hard earned $ into a saucepan of boiling water? The answer is no.
usually this is done w/o the watch, but only the bezel and/or strap ;-)

regards, holger

1 - 20 of 28 Posts