WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone santasmile

First of all, i'm so happy to FINALY have found a forum that is dedicated to watches.

I'm from France.

Thanks to tis forum, i was able to identify the watche of Steven Seagal he was wearing in the movie Under Siege ( a Breitling Chronosport) !

Oh yeah ! because i was so crazy not to be able to find what was this great watch that has Analog and Digital display with this white flashes on the bezel.

So now, i need your help.

When i was in junior school ( in the 90's), a classmate used to wear a Casio watche that was so special.

I really don't remember exactly what it looked like, sometimes i wonder if it was really a Casio ( but i'm pretty sure i was a Casio).

So i made a little draw of it on Paint. I drew what made it so special. It's a frogman that was in the center of the watch, and the semi cercle used to flash in the same time of the seconds. And the little squares around the semi cercle were aimed to represent the day of the week.

So if someone has any idea. Don't hesitate. |> thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi everyone santasmile

First of all, i'm so happy to FINALY have found a forum that is dedicated to watches.

I'm from France.

Thanks to tis forum, i was able to identify the watche of Steven Seagal he was wearing in the movie Under Siege ( a Breitling Chronosport) !

Oh yeah ! because i was so crazy not to be able to find what was this great watch that has Analog and Digital display with this white flashes on the bezel.

So now, i need your help.

When i was in junior school ( in the 90's), a classmate used to wear a Casio watche that was so special.

I really don't remember exactly what it looked like, sometimes i wonder if it was really a Casio ( but i'm pretty sure i was a Casio).

So i made a little draw of it on Paint. I drew what made it so special. It's a frogman that was in the center of the watch, and the semi cercle used to flash in the same time of the seconds. And the little squares around the semi cercle were aimed to represent the day of the week.

So if someone has any idea. Don't hesitate. |> thank you in advance.
Welcome to our forum,
I'm sorry I can't provide you with the model number, but I can tell you that is a classic casio symbol on their waterproof watches in the 80's. One of us will probably recognize it tho.I'm going to post a photo of an older early 80's digital with the same symbol I think you mean and maybe it will help in some way.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi Pakrik, welcome to the forum.
I couldn't think of any as you described. The closest I could find is the following one although it's a mid 90's watch.
Did it look like this one ?

TRW-100 (1004)

If not, you could try the following links.

Many, many vintage casios
http://hometown.aol.de/vintagelcdwatch/homepage/hobby.html

1992 Casio catalogue
http://www.ncable.com.au/~kpatt/collection_92/collection_92.html

Good luck !
Thank you Kpatt for the vintage Casio link. I can find my old school watch in that collection!
Very interesting!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Pakrik, welcome to the forum.
I couldn't think of any as you described. The closest I could find is the following one although it's a mid 90's watch.
Did it look like this one ?

TRW-100 (1004)

If not, you could try the following links.

Many, many vintage casios
http://hometown.aol.de/vintagelcdwatch/homepage/hobby.html

1992 Casio catalogue
http://www.ncable.com.au/~kpatt/collection_92/collection_92.html

Good luck !

Oh man ! that looks reeally like this watche you posted ! the same shape, the same displays, and the semi circular item...but in that one, there isn't a frogman...maybe the watche i'm looking for is a model that came out in the same time as this one you posted..

Man ! it's been a long time i was searching for this watche ! thank you so so so so much ! :thanks:thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts