WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

141 - 160 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looking for Bezel screws G-Shock MRG 121

While to my great surprise, I was able to get 2 links for my ancient G-Shock MRG121 from Casio Europe and they gave me a e-mailadres where I could order other parts.

I was very disappointed to hear, they could not provide me with the bezel screws, I "screwed up" when I needed to mount a cleaner bezel I found on the Bay. A few screws where impossible to remove, even with WD40 soaking in it for a long time, so I had it sorted out by a professional metal worker, who managed to remove them. A good thing is, he also polished and brushed my newest and my older bezel to factory finish using his machines, even the older one looks way better.

Not being able to order new screws, "screws" up the look obviously :-d, as you can see from the pictures. Unfortunately the metal pro could not provide me with fitting screws either. As European I obviously cannot ask the USA warehouse for parts, but has anybody, any idea where I can find these tiny special screws? I don't mind if I can only find the brass ones for the titanium, or the black pvd ones for the Eric Clapton version.

I don't even know if these fit other models G or Casio, they look different from the screws for the MRG100 and MRG120. Any alternative but fitting screws with different then a philips head is acceptable like allen bolts or whatever. Last picture is a similar watch with the standard screws.

·
Registered
679 Posts
SAM_4088 (2).JPG

This was a lovely thoughtful gift from my son last xmas. DW 5600 C 1V ( I think). I didn't realise how scarce they were until I came to need a replacement bezel because of cracks in, and bits falling, off the old one. Has anybody got an old worn but complete one they want to get rid of?

·
Registered
485 Posts
View attachment 2268218

This was a lovely thoughtful gift from my son last xmas. DW 5600 C 1V ( I think). I didn't realise how scarce they were until I came to need a replacement bezel because of cracks in, and bits falling, off the old one. Has anybody got an old worn but complete one they want to get rid of?
There is a seller in Brazil that makes new reproduction bezels for that model. But the only way to contact em is through Facebook...search watches.br on Facebook and you will find their page, products, and payment information.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yes, i contacted this brazilian seller (watches.br on facebook). They told me ebay banished them for sale counterfeit..... Can you belive it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all.

I'm wondering if I can get a replacement button for my g9000?

What would this item be called?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry I just realised how rubbish that photo was.

Yes outer button cover thing. I've changed the battery myself before but not had the module out so I wasn't sure if it is an insert etc.

Would this damaged button cover make it susceptible to water damage? I'm waiting for a gb5600b to take over daily duties but don't want to ruin this one in the meantime.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,312 Posts
your fine as long as your not dong a mud run or elbow deep gardening. the button still has the rubber gasket, whats gone is a cover to help prevent heavy crude from getting into the actual button seal. thats why the buttons are harder to push on the 9000's.

a condom for your button so to speak.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Hey WUS G Shockers:
I'm sorely in need of a repl cloth strap for my GA100MC.
PacParts have none. Would like a used OEM yellw/black
stripe. Cheaper than list at the Zon or the Bay. Or a new
OEM cloth strap cheaper than list.

Please PM me if you can help.

X Traindriver Art (Art Ogle)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi all,

Where can I get DLC buttons for a GW-5000?

141 - 160 of 193 Posts