WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

161 - 180 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm new here btw. I need help from u guys please.
I'm looking for a replacement strap for AW-591RL-4A but not sure which adapters size fits it. Any advise much appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yes, i contacted this brazilian seller (watches.br on facebook). They told me ebay banished them for sale counterfeit..... Can you belive it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I heard about this from that Brazilian seller. What kind of person reports someone for trying to keep a working piece of history alive!??? I wish Casio would step up.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
You can’t. Only DLC buttons for the square screwback were for the gw5000b back in 2009, and those are discontinued. These days you can pull them out of your new 5035a, but that would be a shame.

Hi all,

Where can I get DLC buttons for a GW-5000?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Gulfman I have shows moisture under the crystal whenever there are big temperature changes. A little help.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hello friends!
I need of pressure sensors for my PRT-40 and PRG-40. Module 1470 and 2271.

Can you help me?
Best regards!
Antonio photo_2018-06-15_08-01-01.jpg

·
Registered
13,516 Posts
My FIFA World Cup 2006 Module # 3781 has lost a couple of case back screws.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to which specific part # or type of screw I need and where to get them?

I'm not sure if these are a standard size for all Casio or if they are model specific.

They appear to be visually slightly larger than those used on my GA110's as these are loose.

(Or it could be the holes are threaded - then I have a whole other issue...)

Sent from my SM-N960F DeX

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi guys , i’m new here, nice to meet you.
i’m Valerio from Rome , i need help for a GA1000-2B, i need the blue ring:

http :// i67 .tinypic.com /2rethck.jpg

where i can find it? anyone know the part number?

thanks
best regards

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi guys , i’m new here, nice to meet you.
i’m Valerio from Rome , i need help for a GA1000-2B, i need the blue ring:

http :// i67 .tinypic.com /2rethck.jpg

where i can find it? anyone know the part number?

thanks
best regards

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I guess it's Casio 91087142282 pacparts should be able to get it for you. You might also have to pay shipping and tax but you will be able to get one

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Anyone here from Brazil that would be willing to lend me a helping hand?

I want to buy a band for an old old casio watch I own but the only place I've been able to find one (or one that looks like the original) is Mercadolivre but they won't ship to the US. I would love for someone to buy it for me then ship it to me. Of course I would cover all the charges.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Not sure if my understanding of the thread is correct. BUT.
I own 6 G Shocks (5 of em MB6's)
One of them is a GW7900-1 that all the bezel screws dropped from the bezel.
The screws are closer to being plugs than screws.
I went to the Zon and learnt repl bezel screws are $28.95 each!!!!! Not acceptable
4 screws X $28.95 Over $112.00 not incl tax at Amazon.

Went to Casio PakParts. They're $2.95 each or about $10.00 not incl shipping. They
are on the way. Simple process reinstalling them. Did someone die and leave the Zon
in charge of overpriced screws?

X Traindriver Art

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Casio GW7900-1 and pac.parts adventure

Casio Freeks (like me)

I recently bought a used GW7900-1 from a guy on EBay. Dirt cheep sez I.
Reason it was so cheep ($50.00) is that all 4 bezel screws (really unthreaded plugs which accounts for their ease in falling out)
Priced 4 repl plugs on the Zon. Practically a give away @ $28.95 each!!!!
Consulted Casio pac.parts. Only $2.50 each. So I ordered 4. They took 8 day to travel from Calif to Tx.
My SIL Mark also has a GW7900 with 1 AWOL plug. So I ordered 4 more. One to install and 3 backups.
Got an email 22 Oct informing me plugs had shipped. Yesterday I called pac.parts inquiring why the delay? Employee said plugs
are on back order. Note said plugs had shipped 22 Oct, employee said plugs are on back order. Which is it?
Employee theb tells me, lo and behold they do have 4 plugs and would be shipped yesterday. Who's running pac.parts now? The
Keystone Kops. Helluva way to run a RR.

X Traindriver Art

161 - 180 of 193 Posts