WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase the Casio Pathfinder PAW1300G-1V watch. I've been looking around and most of the places say it is discontinued? I knew at some point Amazon was selling it as a limited edition product, but yeah anyone have any suggestions as to where I could purchase it? I found a silver version of it, but that doesn't beat the all black/orange highlights of PAW1300G-1V.

It would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
You're searching for a nine year old watch that was released in 2007, and it was probably discontinued shortly after Casio started making the newer Multiband 6 models in 2008.

There may be a few "new old stock" examples lurking on store shelves somewhere, but you're probably going to have a very hard time locating a new one.

I started to suggest setting up a "following this item" search on eBay, which will automatically generate an e-mail whenever you search for an item now and one is listed later, but there's one in "like new" condition on eBay right now! Casio Pathfinder Paw 1300G Triple Sensor w Box and Papers | eBay

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
And it's not as good looking as the PAW1300G-1V I think, although of course beauty is in...Price still pretty reasonable at this time ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts