WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys...
i though that abc watch section was the right place for my questions but unfortunately i've got no aswers there...
https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?p=1495247#post1495247
so i would try to ask some impression about this watch on to the G section
i hope i will have more luck...
here's my doubt...

for a quite long time i am looking at a new ABC watch with reasonable
overall measure (i have a small wrist) but with all the function i need inside it.....

Can you post some photos of your PRG-90 in action...?!?
please...
Maybe this can help me decide....:-d:-d:-d
Go Guys Go let me see some impression,review or photos...
;-);-);-)

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
The name for this watch on this side of the pond is the PAW1200-3V and it is an awesome watch! I have had this watch for over a year now and it has not let me down. Every function know to man is in there. Wears big and the digits are readable across the room. Also, it wears quite well on my oval shaped wrist. Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
wow, looks great. see what this forum does to me?! Now i am starting to look at other casio watches other than G-shocks!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
wow, looks great. see what this forum does to me?! Now i am starting to look at other casio watches other than G-shocks!
Just be careful. ;-) Spend much time here and you will start to look at other brands as well. Seiko, Victorinox, Citizen, Sinn, Oris, etc.....:think:

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just be careful. ;-) Spend much time here and you will start to look at other brands as well. Seiko, Victorinox, Citizen, Sinn, Oris, etc.....:think:
i agree...
it's true 100%...
now i have the watches-mania fever....
;-);-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts