WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Casio Pro Trek PRG-80YT-1V (the titanium model). Bought only a couple of months ago from the Far East, it's been worn only a couple of times and it's in dead Mint condition. Although sized for my wrist by a jeweler, the spare links are included as are all original packaging and manual. I'm selling it because it's just too big for me. $140 includes CONUS insured shipping and Paypal fees. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: FS: Casio Pro Trek PRG-80YT-1V MINT!

For sale is my Casio Pro Trek PRG-80YT-1V (the titanium model). Bought only a couple of months ago from the Far East, it's been worn only a couple of times and it's in dead Mint condition. Although sized for my wrist by a jeweler, the spare links are included as are all original packaging and manual. I'm selling it because it's just too big for me. $140 includes CONUS insured shipping and Paypal fees. Thanks for looking.

Reduced to $125 for quick sell! If no takers on WUS this weekend, watch will go up on eBay on Monday.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: Casio Pro Trek PRG-80YT-1V MINT! *REDUCED*

Ken -

The watch is yours! I sent you a PM with my Paypal name, and the watch has been marked SOLD!

Thanks!

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts