WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :
I was looking at this model and kind of like caught my attention. Is this a vintage model? what are the variations of this model? where to get it?
expensive?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Here is mine, the casio Raysman is from the masters of G series and is a solar powered G-Shock.

They are no longer in production but can be found on ebay fairly regularly. See if ebay seller bbtiesto has any on sale.

There are a number of different colour Raysmans one of the most popular being the red guardian angels edition.#

As for expense, i picked this up a few months ago off ebay for about £6 but that was just a lucky buy!

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
£6! Blooming heck. Bargain of the century. How much was postage?

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Here's mine with gold accents. I have a feeling they stopped making them around 1999. I don't know why I think that. I think I may have read it somewhere. I believe they were the first G's to be solar. It's also bigger than my Frogman!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the link DJ. I found a Raysman on e-bay but has a little scratch on the crystal for 100.00 usd

·
Registered
13,279 Posts

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
That's what the bid's up to.

Use this website to help translate -
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/

Paste in the URL into the box,
check the 日→英 dial,
then hit the button.

For the money asked usually on ebay, you could pick up a rarer model in Japan, like an MIS or Yellow one.

I think they're all used.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have seen one Raysman but it has a scratch on the crystal. Who repair this?
casio sales and service?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts