WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
looks like the square will have blue pvd coated case; its model number is GMW-B5000G-2JF: 2 in the last code stands for blue colorways.

OT:
lowered prices on the new models on the spanish online shop 1.jpg 2.jpg

·
Registered
271 Posts
All new Carbon MudMaster?...
Yeah, you're right but the lack of the W in the model number makes me think will be considered not that premium (even though, in fact, it is a quad sensor with Bluetooth and carbon case), I know W stands only for MB6 anyway
I kinda like that new mudmaster anyway, especially the orange one :)

·
Registered
4,292 Posts

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Oh yes, and a full titanium square that is NOT limited edition for the love of god. ;-)
Oh dude..... if ever. There's dreams and there's delusions.

Oh well, one day ;-)

Reactions: kubr1ck

·
Registered
607 Posts
The new Mudmaster does nothing for me. Looks like a cheap toy compared to the current line..

Reactions: Pfeffernuss

·
Registered
99 Posts
The new Mudmaster does nothing for me. Looks like a cheap toy compared to the current line..
i think that new mudmaster is really the new? or a little brother and in baselworld release the "BIG"?
and saphire cristal?? mmmmmm don think so, and i think that there arent anypremium watch? gwn, gwg, mtg , gwf , perhaps in a few days in the bvselworld

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
GG-B1000 is interesting, in orange and full black dresses...
What features in bigger GWG-B1000? Or can we expect a small redesigned GPR-B1000?

·
Registered
374 Posts
I used Google translate but it doesn't really give much away in the write up news will filter through soon I'm sure

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
I used Google translate but it doesn't really give much away in the write up news will filter through soon I'm sure

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
First, I had no idea about Google Translate- not a clue you could do that- so, thanks so much for the education.

Second, now I’m really confused. “Quad sensor” is depth gauge, right? When I convert 48,600 yen to US currency, I get $435. How are they putting a quad sensor out so cheap?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
99 Posts
First, I had no idea about Google Translate- not a clue you could do that- so, thanks so much for the education.

Second, now I’m really confused. “Quad sensor” is depth gauge, right? When I convert 48,600 yen to US currency, I get $435. How are they putting a quad sensor out so cheap?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
so cheap 500 $ ?? are you rich??

41 - 60 of 64 Posts