WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Re: Casual unboxing of my Mudman G-9330A-4DR

Nothing fancy and without any further ado my latest arrival. Just wow ...

This is one awesome piece. Definitely one of the best 30Th Anniversary pieces!:p:p:p But do you not mean GW-9330A-4 rather than G-9330A-4? You have the solar atomic version...

I have the European solar version:

But It does not bother me that it is lacking the atomic function and the carbon fiber strap. It is still awesome!:p:p:p

·
Registered
28,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Beautiful Joakim. Thanks for posting yours. Simply Stunning :) Yes indeed I did miss the 'W' Will correct the headline. Appreciated!

·
Registered
738 Posts

awesome mudman! congrats. I still think the Rising Red wave was the best 30th Anniversary wave.
Agree 100% with you, Mate. The Rising Red was the best of all the 30th Anniversary series that came out... I only grabbed the DW-6930-4... Wanted also the Frogman, but way to expensive.

Tom, enjoy and wear well, happily and in good health this marvelous acquisition.

Cheers,
Marcos :D

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,679 Posts

this is the 30th aniv. guy, the photo is not completed without a shot of the backplate

·
Registered
4,028 Posts

Agree 100% with you, Mate. The Rising Red was the best of all the 30th Anniversary series that came out... I only grabbed the DW-6930-4... Wanted also the Frogman, but way to expensive.

Tom, enjoy and wear well, happily and in good health this marvelous acquisition.

Cheers,

Same! I only grabbed the 6930 as well.. I remember being so excited waiting to find out about the future waves at the time.. Then the initial blue was a let down for me cause in my opinion they did not have enough blue. Should have been more blue than black. Lightning Yellow is cool though, especially that Rangeman! i might get the GD-X6900 if released here. I was expecting more waves, was surprised to hear that the Lightning Yellow would be the last.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Very nice Tom, looks amazing. I agree with most of you, I think this one and the DW-5030 with DLC caseback are by far the best anniversary models :)

The red color here is really nice, not too bright and not too dark.

Enjoy wearing it, I'm really looking forward to a group shot of all your piece when the lightening yellow arrived :-!

·
Registered
28,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

Cheers,

Hi Marcos. Thank you very much for your kind words. Lets post both of our Red G's one day in the WRUW thread at the same day :) Would be great. Take always good care. Tom

·
Registered
28,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Very nice Tom, looks amazing. I agree with most of you, I think this one and the DW-5030 with DLC caseback are by far the best anniversary models :)

The red color here is really nice, not too bright and not too dark.

Enjoy wearing it, I'm really looking forward to a group shot of all your piece when the lightening yellow arrived :-!
Thank you very much Nik. Glad you like it:) The Red is indeed extremely pleasant and well balanced. Sure and most certainly there will be an ' end of the year ' group shot with all my Frogs and my Mud's. Think it's an open secret they are my fave G's by a long shot :) Appreciated! Take always care. Best Tom

·
Registered
28,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Very nice Tom, can we see a group shot with his colorfull brothers? Like your taste mate :-!
Thank you so much Gabriel. You got a great taste as well. Absolutely! Still remember your awesome ocean pictures and wrist shots. Stunning. Really miss it in the morning coz you're the most early bird on our forum ( still ahead of Hong Kong ) Yes will do group shot with all the colorful brothers. Just waiting for the right moment. Take good care. Best Tom

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hi Marcos. Thank you very much for your kind words. Lets post both of our Red G's one day in the WRUW thread at the same day :) Would be great. Take always good care. Tom
Awesome, Tom... Lets say Tuesday or Thursday (Wednesday I'll be busy and no matter what I'll be wearing I can't promise to post this day)... Shall be awesome if we can get more Mates to wear their RR that day ;)

Wait for your opinion!... Cheers and always the very best, good Mate!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
28,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome, Tom... Lets say Tuesday or Thursday (Wednesday I'll be busy and no matter what I'll be wearing I can't promise to post this day)... Shall be awesome if we can get more Mates to wear their RR that day ;)

Wait for your opinion!... Cheers and always the very best, good Mate!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Absolute terrific idea. Lets gather all the RR one day this week. Love that idea. We will have to give our fellow members bit time, perhaps coming Thursday could be cool :) Let me think. Will be fun. Always take care. Best Tom

·
Registered
28,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
You have great taste in gshocks Tom, i have the initial blue and this one only, but the rising red is my favorite

Thanks a lot Will :) Very kind of you. Fabulous shot! You're one of my idols, amongst some others, on our forum right from the start. Adore your Frogman collection and the other G's. As I stated in some of my threads before, without you guys I wouldn't go all the way. Really appreciated and the ultimate highlight of 2013! still to come!!! Should be the worthy pinnacle of the G- shock year 2013.
Best Tom :)

·
Registered
28,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Sweet |>

BTW I dont' see any champagne, is it just me ? :p
Borrowed this pics from our member raceclawt. We will open it end of the year once the lightening yellow frog has arrived. Perfect color match I think. You're truly invited. Staggering 15l and more champagne waiting for us. Thanks a lot Ivt really appreciated :)

[ image: all credit to raceclawt ]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts