1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Reactions: BarracksSi

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Could you be more vague? I'm having trouble coming up with suggestions that meet all of your requirements. :-d

Reactions: cpl and Donf

·
Banned
342 Posts
Really tough question to answer. Depends on a lot of variables, not the least of which is the likes and dislikes of the owner. Ive been wearing a TAG Aquaracer chrono for some time now and can recommend it as a comfortable and reliable timepiece.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I think that an F.P. Journe chronometre bleu on a light tan alligator strap is a great casual wear dressy piece if you can come up with the twenty one grand to buy one including the strap.

·
Registered
731 Posts
The answer is always Speedmaster Pro or SKX007.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Without any particular price point, I have to recommend one of the few watches that can do it all; the Submariner. Rolex (14060, 114060 are my favourites) or Tudor (Blue snowflake is the amazing, but 79190 is better for casual wear), either way it’s a timeless design that’s copied for a reason. The modern variant has everything that made previous subs great (plus a maxi case, dial and newly designed bezel) combined with one of the best bracelets on the market:

SubWUS-903.jpg
*not my pic

1 - 20 of 29 Posts